Chapter 23: Split in two

(Lilith)

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you"

I looked at Bekah, Eli and Nic faces that are filled with worry.

"Just please don't do that again Lilith!"

I felt something inside of me snap........

(Evelyn)

"My names not Lilith! Big brother why are you calling me Lilith?" I felt tears start to come down my face. My chest feels funny like something's going to break. SNAP

(Lilith and Evelyn)

What's happening to me? Why do I feel like my body is torn into two? I feel like something is trying to tear me apart.

"Nic..... Bog brother! Nic Help me something's in me! Big brother someone's trying to take me body!"

What's happening to me? Who else is inside of me? Whys Big brother/Nic looking at me like that? Help me please! Get her out!

(Klaus)

What's happening to her? It's like Evelyn and Lilith are split into two. Aren't they one? Wait no they aren't because they both are completely different one was human and the other a demon. So what's happening? I think I should go get that Bennet witch.

(Rebekah)

"Oh my gosh! What do we do Nic? We can't lose her! I just got her back! please!" I could feel the tears coming down my eyes.

"Rebekah, please calm down. Everything will be okay little sister" I heard Elijah speaking to be in a calm tone. How is he calm?!?

"ELIJAH! SHE MIGHT DIE!!! THEY MIGHT DIE! AND YOU CALM AS HELL!!! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!"

"Sister, calm down please. Your making them panic" I could feel the anger boiling in my veins. I felt the hot streams of tears run down my face.

"I HATE YOU!!! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME OR HER!!! WERE LEAVING!!!" I vamped stepped over to Lilith/Evelyn and grabbed their hand and vamped us out of there.

(Elijah)

I was about to tell her to calm down and think about what she said when she was gone. I realized then that she took Lilith/Evelyn with her like she said.

"Brother look what you did" I heard Nicklaus say to me.

"Brother, please me quite before you get yourself into trouble. Now let's go find our sister and Lilith/Evelyn" I said calmly even though I was filled with anger.

"Alright brother let's go, before they disappear for good"

(Evelyn and Lilith)

L&E- Where is Rebekah taking us? Oh well...

L- Why are you inside of me?!?!

E- No!!! your inside of me! This is MY BODY!!!

L- NO IT ISN'T!!!! IT'S MINE!!!

E- NO IT'S MINE!!!

L- No it isn't this body is mine. You are me but another side of me. Yet somehow you took yourself and made yourself into a soul. Go back!!! Your part of me so go back!!!

E- NO!!

L- YES!!!

E- NO!!!