Chapter 8: Full Moon part 2

Evelyn's POV

_________________________________________

My body started to stop changing, but I felt fur or something come out of my skin and legs. I now looked like a dog or also a wolf. I started to get up from the ground on all four paws and I was getting ready to run when.....

"Here doggy doggy, don't run away" I turned my head towards this man with black hair and blue eyes. I sniffed the air, he was a vampire. I must get rid of him, he's a abomination, he must be killed, all I have to do is bite him and my bite will kill him off slowly. I charged at him and bit him on the arm. I heard him scream out in pain and agony. I ran off after I bit him because I have no use here any more. I ran into the woods, that's when I caught a trail of a familiar smell. PAPA! I smell Papa! My Daddy! I started to run towards the smell. It took me a few minutes to get there. When I got there I saw that my Papa was not their. I heard the trees start to whisper... FOLLOW THE TRAIL THE MOON GIVES YOU, GET OUT OF MYSTIC FALLS! IF YOU STAY SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU! RUN! NOW!!! I felt like I needed to leave right now. My wolf and I agreed, even though my wolf is in complete control and we don't remember anyone or anything from when we are in human form unless we changed at will. I started to run following the trail that only I could see. I kept on going. I won't stop until I get to where I need to be. I felt my wolf and I getting tired, that's when I realized the full moon was going down. 'what do we do?!?' I howled out. the wind whispered back.... FIND SHELTER, COMPEL YOUR SELF A HOME, CLOTHES. BUT ONLY TO SURVIVE ON! DONT GET CAUGHT BY ANYONE!!!

'Okay' I howled back to the wind. Then I ran towards the closets town to where my trail is. I saw a tree right behind this house, it's a very nice house. I was about to go when my body gave out and I went to sleep after my body changed back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Klaus's POV

_________________________________________

Stefan came to me saying that my little sister changed into a werewolf. He asked me why, I honestly didn't want to tell him but I decided I would tell Damon and Stefan. When I got to the Salvatore Boarding House I realized that Evelyn wasn't there because her scent or loudness wasn't there. I walked straight inside.

"Evelyn come here!" I hollered for her but she didn't come.

"Stefan..." Damon came tumbling down the stairs, that's when I noticed a werewolf bite on him.

"Oh dear oh dear, so she doesn't have a human memory just like every other werewolf, tsk tsk tsk. and you tried to catch her and got yourself bitten and let me guess she escaped?" I asked Damon.

Damon looked at me irritated. Hmmmmmm I wonder......

"Can you please help me Klaus? I beg of you!" oh so Damon is really asking for my help.

"I guess I can if your brother gives me Rebecca, and Elijah back. Two for one because you would cost at least two to help because 1. Your Annoying 2. You get in my nerves and 3. I don't like you but I like your brother. Is it a deal Stefan?" Stefan looked at me with a evil glare, then he opened his mouth.

"Yes I agree klaus you can have them back if you heal Damon"

"Shake on it" I said to Stefan. His hand touched mine and he have me his word. I grabbed a knife and slit my hand open and poured my blood into a cup.

"Here Stefan" and then Stefan walked over to Damon and helped him drink the glass of my blood.

______________________________________________________

Hey my little diamonds :)

Okay so I want you to let me know what you think. Is it good or bad? please like and if you think it's good and if you want be to do certain things in the book send it to me in the comments or message me. Also for me to continue on writing the next chapters you need 2 voted and 2 comments by different people to continue for next chapter but that will be after chapter 11

£ove,

~My £ove ~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^