Chapter 26: Past

Xavier' POV

As I walked down the stairs I was thinking about what she was going to tell her little sister. Is she going to tell her everything? Mhmmm I'm going to call Damon and let him know that he better come over and listen to what she's going to say. I better let him know to bring that damn Scooby Gang. ( hahahah I love the show Scooby doo! not the new ones but the old time classics!) He better get her quickly. Otherwise he might miss some very important information. I don't even know that much about either of them except the Raven is the moon goddess and my mate and the with Lilith I have no idea but I know she's some goddess.

Raven's POV

"Never ever repeat what I'm going to tell you Lily. What I'm going to tell you is awful and sad and for a demon to feel those emotions it means it truly is sad and awful. Lily to start off I never abandon you, I was always there looking after you. I love you Lily"
I watched as she listened to every thing I was saying very carefully. Where do I begin to tell her?
"Where do you want me to start telling you the story?" I watched as she thought about it carefully.
"The very beginning"
So from when I disappeared and never came back.... this is going to be along time telling her it all.

Damon's POV

"Okay, the Scooby gang and I are heading over to your house Xavier"
'Alright hurry before she starts the story!'
"Fine were on out way"
So what's happening over there that gots Xavier so rounded up? Well I better be going before he bites me in the ass with his stupid werewolf venom.

Raven's POV

"In the very beginning when Ryan and was born we were expected to die. You see we were the first ever demon twins. To top that all off we both were to powerful for our own good." I stopped for a few seconds before I continued.

"We were loved my everyone or so we thought in our realm. Father brought us everywhere. He taught us everything there was to know so we would be prepared but that wasn't enough one day." I hated this part when everything began. I still had a hard time thinking my twin almost died.
"My twin brother almost died because we weren't strong enough. It was awful watching him almost die on me"

Stefan's POV

What is she talking about? Her brother almost died on her? But why? What happened?

Raven's POV

"We were just out side running and it came for us. It came for us because of our powers."

----------------

Hey guys!!! I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time!!!! This chapter is just a filler and ill be putting up the actual chapter in a while... I'm really sorry but I have been going through some things like; Cutting again and depression. So I have been working on getting better so my updates for this book have been really slow. Oh!!! By the way I have made another book and its called 'Sealed Away Gifts (X-men/TVD fanfic)'  Well the book is about this girl named Raven and her brother Dylan. It also has many other characters.

The book description is right here: When Raven and her twin brother Dylan find out their not like the people around them they start to feel as if they don't belong....... Raven and Dylan hope their not the only ones like the way they are. When they both reach the age of 14 they accidentally kill their older brother, Ryan, Raven and Dylan don't know what to do at all. Then there's all the other children going through the same thing as them but in the end what will happen with all these children with these special abilities? Are there more then people like them in the world?
Then we come to Raven. Raven knows something's missing, but she can't remember what she forgot. Later on she finds out that she went missing for two years and doesn't remember being gone at all. She starts to remember things that she shouldn't be remembering, but every time she remembers something happens to her and all these memories start coming back of a man that she only thought existed in her dreams.
As Dylan watches his little sister, Raven, become lost with herself more and more each day he knows he has to try to protect her. Dylan remembers a man coming and watching him and his sister everyday as if he was protecting them. Then the day came when some man that possesses curled light-brown hair and light blue eyes that contrasts with his pearl-white skin came and took Raven away. She was gone for two whole years, then one day she shows up on our homes door steps crying because I left her alone. She didn't remember anything that happened in the last two years at all. Mother and Father were worried about her but now they are not

Any who its mix up about X-men and The Vampire Diaries/The Originals. So it's another fan fiction book about Klaus Mikealson and the other Vampire Diaries characters.