Chapter 2: Father!

Evelyn' POV
___________________________

I walked the way Stefan told me to walk. This road that I'm walking down is long and covered away in the trees. I see why he choose to live out in the woods from the rest of society. Jn these woods it's calm, but I wouldn't like living out here by myself. It would be scary for a blind girl, very scary with all the sounds and noises. It's so beautiful out here.....
"NO!!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!"
Memories started to flood my head, something's wrong. This shouldn't be happening unless something's wrong with Mikeal. He can't be hurt or all the memories will come back of my siblings, Rebekah, Elijah, and Nicklaus leaving me behind! I don't want to remember! It hurts so much. I'm running, when did I start to run? I stopped running and looked up from my feet. I'm here, at the Lockwood mansion. I heard screaming and yelling, I used my vampire speed and was there just in time. I then saw Nicklaus. I felt a smile spread across my face. The smile fell just as quickly as it came onto my face.
"NO!!!! FATHER!!!!!" I was next to him in a second. I caught him before he hit the ground. I looked down and saw that he was dead, dead for good. I saw memories starting to flood my mind, I don't want to remember. I stood up, as soon as I stood up I felt someone stab my through the heart with wood. I first pulled it out then I turned around and faces the killers of my father.
"Who killed him!?!?" I screamed.
"Why aren't you dead!" The person who said this was dark haired with pretty blue eyes.
"Because I'm not, who are you?" he looked at me with fear.
"I'm Damon Salvatore, and are you a Original?" Hmmmm, he's smart.
"Yes I am, and I bet your Stefan's brother" I guessed right, I could tell by hims face.
"Another Original?" I heard a voice, is it Tatiana's? I turned around so quickly to be able to see her face for the first time.
"Tatiana!!!!" I ran towards her and jumped on her.
"I missed you! How's Kol and Finn? Why won't anybody tell be where Henrick is?" She looked at me with confusion, then something caught her attention.
"Tatiana what's wrong?" Tatiana pushed me away.
"I'm not Tatiana, I'm Elena and over their is Katherine" I followed her gaze and saw another girl her age that liked exactly the same from every feature except ones hair was curly and I think that one is Katherine. I felt someone grab me.
"How are you still alive? Evelyn, your supposed to be dead. Mother didn't change you..." It was my brother right in front of me. My brother.
"Nicklaus!!!!" I screamed and jumped on him. I heard everyone gasp and panic.
"I'm still here because Mikeal saved me, he thought that I was his daughter and that my eyes would be restored if I became a vampire" I told my brother.
"I guess it did help" he said with a smile in his face. I looked down with sad eyes.
"No......it didn't..... people have to offer me their eyesight........"
"If that's true then who's eyesight do you have?" A wicked smile grew on my face.
"I asked Stefan Salvatore for his eyesight, Mikeal left me there with them. I only can take his eyesight for the period of time he gives it to me"
My brother looked sad.
"This is the first time you have seen my face, am I right?" I looked down sad, I felt like I was going to cry.
"Yes it is my first time seeing you....brother.......ill always remember what my brother looked like"

And then I blacked out