33

THE SOUND OF the alarm clock wakes me up and I find myself groaning to lift up. I took my phone at the side table to check any messages were left for me. Mostly from chris , daren , the girls and noora especially.

Shes been spamming me with texts since 5:55am. Its funny because everyone knows how hard it is for me to wake up this early. Like come on who does that? Waking up early? nah just not my thing.

Before walking to the bathroom , I tied my hair in a bun since last night i washed my hair so i do not need to wash my hair. After freshing up myself , i walked to my closet and take out my nike hoodie.

 After freshing up myself , i walked to my closet and take out my nike hoodie

••••

" bye mum i'll see you in one week or so " i shouted while running down the stairs. Before i was about to leave the house my mum stopped me , " diana! wait! "

" mum i'm already late noora is going to kill me " i groaned. " who told you to wake up late and here's your breakfast and did you check everything? your undergarments? your clothes? your medici- "

" mum! yes i did oh my god i'm not a kid anymore and thank you for the breakfast i appreciate it and love you mum " i cut her off and kissed her on the cheek.

" be careful and don't forget to text me when you land in bergen alright " she shouted before i shut the front door. " noora should be here by now " i thought to myself while looking at the time on my phone screen.

Few minutes later , noora's car appeared. I gave her that pissed off look. " what?! " noora exclaimed. " you're late " i scoffed. " lol says the one who always late " she rolled her eyes.

••••

" flight 567BG are now ready to board , please proceed to the gate " the announcer said through the microphone. Noora and I got up from our seat and line up where the rest of the passenger are waiting for their turn to get on board.

My heart starts to race and i don't know why. Is it because i'm nervous to meet chris or is just that i'm afraid to ride on aeroplane? I shake my head and ignore the thoughts.

" you alright ? " noora asked. I slowly nod my head while looking on the floor. " are you nervous di ? come on don't be , trust me everything will be fine " she grinned.

We settled down at our seats and i sat next to the window as i love to sit beside it so that i could snap the beautiful view such as the clouds and the sky. As the plane start to take off i plug my headphones to my ears and start playing ' Alone ' by bazzi.

-

VOTE / COMMENT

IM SORRY I HAD TO STOP RIGHT THERE BUT I PROMISE NXT CHAPTER IT WILL BE THE PART WHERE THEY MEET SORRY ONCE AGAIN FOR THE DELAY CUZ IM REALLY BUSY WITH STUDYING AND PREPARING FOR MY BIG EXAMS AND PLEASE UNDERSTAND IT AND STOP ASKING ME TO UPDATE x