39

" don't you dare and say cats not cute " i screamed while folding my arms around my chest. We've been in this car for about 30 minutes , Chris and I have been fighting over small things which i enjoyed it.

" i mean they are fine but nah cats are not my thing " chris said while driving the car. " gosh guys you've been fighting over stupid little things and can we please be hurry i'm so hungry " noora growled.

After finding a spot for the car , all of us got out of the car and went in to a restaurant that is recommended from the boys. I was quite amazed with their choice of place because it's really fascinating and beautiful.

The place were decorated nicely with cute light fairies and different kind of quotes on the wall

The place were decorated nicely with cute light fairies and different kind of quotes on the wall. I can't help but to snap it. " wow this is amazing " noora exclaimed.

" yeah i know right not bad boys " i complimented. Chris and William looked at each other and winked as if like they won something great. I chuckled. " table for four please " william said to the waiter.

" this way please " the waiter walked us to our booth. " here are the menu and today's soup of the day will be mushroom soup " he demonstrated.

While looking at the menu i can't help i feel like buying every single food they have on the menu because it's so tempting and it sounds so delicious.

" oh my god this is amazing " i whispered. yup , you should try the Aglio Olio Seafood pasta its really good and its my favourite actually " chris suddenly speak. I just noticed that he was leaning over me. I tried to act normal.

" i think i'll get the grilled salmon " noora said. " i'll get the philly cheesesteak " william said. " what about you rosie? " chris asked while looking at me. " erm i think i'll get aglio olio then " i replied.

" good choice rosie " he winks. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. " So whats the plan today " noora happily said.

" sleep " i quickly responded. The boys laughed. " ugh you are so boring diana " noora scoffed. " what i'm so tired okay aren't you tired from that flight "

" no and it wasn't that long even " she said.

" yes it is! "

" okay we will bring you girls to places where you've never been and i think chris would know some places " william mentioned.

" sounds great! " noora cried.

15 minutes later, the food finally arrives and my stomach can now stop growling from hunger. " oh my god i've never been happier " i shouted happily.

" wow this is actually so good!! " i said truthfully. " told ya " chris smirked. " yeah yeah " both of us laughed. William and noora feed their food and i can't help but to snap a picture of them as it was so adorable.

I'm glad noora found a man who makes her happy and treat her well. I wish them a very long lasting relationship. At the same time , i wonder who would be my lucky man.

-
vote/comment
when chris calls diana rosie * dies *