35

I OPEN MY EYES when i heard my name were called out. I looked up and saw noora standing to grab her bag in the cabin compartment. " dude wake up we are here! " noora shouted.

I unbuckled my seat belt and took my handbag and my lugagage and walked off the aisle. We passed through the security checks and passport immigration. Thank god the queue wasn't that long.

After getting our bags , noora decided to call william whether he has arrived at the airport or not. " they are here " she said. " they? " i questioned. She gave me that 'are you serious' look.

" as in william and chris " she replied. My heart starts to pound when i heard chris name were mentioned. I mean i don't want to lie but i'm actually pretty nervous to meet chris. Its like i'm meeting my mother-in-law for the first time.

" i need to go to the toilet first i bet i look like shit " i laughed nervously. " aww my bestfriend here trying to impress chris huh " noora smirked. I rolled my eyes. " please i do for myself not for him plus i don't like him that way " i explained. " suit yourself " she smiled.

I washed my face with the tap water and i cringed at how messy my hair is. I tied my hair into high pony tail and brushed my teeth. After that both of us walked out of the arrival hall , while pushing the two trolleys that has our bags on it.

Noora and i starts to look around to spot anyone familiar but i can't even focus on the surroundings. There were so many people.

" noora! " someone shouted. Both of us turned and we saw william running towards us with a big smile on his face. He gave noora a big hug and i can't help but to smile at how cute they look together.

 He gave noora a big hug and i can't help but to smile at how cute they look together

But something is wrong in the picture. Noora said he is here but where is he? Only william showed up. Maybe he is too scared to meet us? or he's just busy doing things.

" searching for me rosie? " A voice were heard behind me causing me to jump. There he is standing infront of me with a smirk on his face that i wish i could slap on and a can drink on his hand. He is wearing a hoodie just like me but it says ' the penetrators 2016 '. In fact he do actually look better in real life.

 " you wish " i rolled my eyes

" you wish " i rolled my eyes. " ah my diana fierce as always " he teased. I looked at noora and william still talking to each other. " i have something for you " chris suddenly speaks. I raised my eyebrow.

" what? " i asked while folding my arms.

he reveals his both hands and i squealed at what i just saw. It was a bouquet of roses and it looks so beautiful. The next thing i found myself wrapping my arms around him. He was shocked at my actions but then he lay his arms around me.

 He was shocked at my actions but then he lay his arms around me

" chris!! you did not just ! " i cried. " anything for my rosie " he smiled. I swooned when i heard ' my rosie '.

" i know that you love rose so much so why not i buy it for you as a welcome gift " he told. It was just few minutes and i'm already melting at how cute chris is?

" alright alright love birds we gotta go before the traffic comes and i'm sure you guys are hungry right now " william cuts in our conversation. " oh my god yes please! The airplane food sucks so bad " noora exclaimed.

I laughed and nod my head agreeing that the airplane food do sucks. William and chris took the trolleys and pushed our bags to the car. Noora elbowed my arm and starts smirking at me. " see i told you everything gonna be alright and now look whos enjoying it " she said. I laughed and just shake my head.

-
VOTE/COMMENT

aHHHH THEY FINALLY METTT AND IM SORRY IF THIS SUCKS CUZ ITS BEEN SO LOGN SINCE I WRITE LIKE THIS AND ITS 11:32pm here so dont blame me if theres error or waht im really tired my eyes are like half open