48

" william where the hell did you keep all my boxers man?! " i yelled since i'm in my bedroom and he probably couldn't hear me.

" calm down geez! you sound like you're bringing a girl to your parents or something like that " william chuckled. I didn't know i actually sounded like one is just that i may or may not feel a little excited for today.

surprisingly right? The christoffer schistad would actually fall for someone yeah i know its hard to believe but oh well people change. Diana surprised me every single day.

I love how her attitude can change and how she so straightforward. Sometimes she could be so fiesty and sometimes she could be so cuddly.

I really hope today goes smoothly because i've been waiting for this moment to reality. (( little did he knows )) " is this outfit too much or? " i nervously asked william.

" okay chris you only accompany her to get an ice cream not like a date or something " he looks at me like i was an making fool

" i still need to look perfect like always " i smirked. William rolled his eyes and we both laughed at the same thing. As i was about to leave the house my phone rang. When i looked at the caller id , from that moment i know something will not turn nice.

" chris don't! you promised you stopped " william snatched the phone from me. I ignored william's words and stormed off the apartment. That night i may have just lost the chance of getting closer with the girl i wish but more.

-
vote/comment
smh chris smh whYyyyy are you so stubborn