45

I patiently waiting outside the ice cream shop that chris asked me to meet

I patiently waiting outside the ice cream shop that chris asked me to meet. It's almost been 25 minutes i've been sitting here waiting for him but he still hasn't showed up.

I keep on checking my phone if there is any messages or any calls were left for me. Unfortunately there is none. People have been coming in and exiting from the shop but i still haven't order anything from it.

I look at my watch and it shows 7:35pm and chris still hasn't show up. We were supposed to meet at 7pm sharp and look at the time now. I scoffed and try to give a call. The phone call straight away went to voicemail. I slammed my phone on the table.

Being the impatient one , i got up from the seat and decided to order the ice cream without chris. After getting my all time favourite ice cream , praline & cream i went out of the shop and wait for five minutes.

There is still no sign of him. In the end i gave up waiting and decided that i should just head back to the hotel. I can't believe he bailed on me and the fact that he didn't even call me or even text me. I felt so frustrated.

I was actually excited to see him and think that we could have a nice time together but i was wrong.

VOTE/COMMENT

i am so sorry for the wait bUT HEY IM BACK AND NOW I CAN FINALLY UPDATE MORE AND ITS FINALLY SUMMER WOOP!!

Q : where do you think chris went? and why did he bailed on diana?