51

" i swear noora i'm so gonna blame you if he going to ditch me again cause i really not up for that thing again. That stings so bad " i angrily said.

" i promise you he won't and we already do- " noora suddenly paused what she was about to say which causes me to raise my eyebrow. " do what? " i asked. Noora quickly rans away.

" noora what did you and chris do!!! " i cried. " nothing and you should really get on that dress because he will be here in any seconds " noora changes the subject. " i swear if you guys are doing some fishy things i am so gonna kill you guys "

I put on the dress where Noora had picked for me earlier just now. Just a simple black off shoulder dress from bershka. Then i ended with white converse low cut. Suddenly a doorbell were heard , my heart starts to beat.

" ahh his here!! oh my god i'm so excited for you diana!! " noora squealed. " i think i'm gonna cry okay wait let me take a picture of you two " noora run down the hall. She open the door and it reveals chris.

Chris was wearing a black leather jacket matching with a grey t-shirt. Well i could say he looks really good. " okay you both stand together and- " the sound of the picture is taken were heard. I rolled my eyes.

" okay can we go now " i scoffed. " BYE HAVE FUN AND DIANA PLEASE BEHAVE " Noora shouted from the back.

" diana wait i have something for you "He gave out a bouquet of roses. " aw chris you didn't " i sniffed the flower. " thank you so much its really lovely " i softly smile.

" chris where are we going? " its been 30 minutes from our hotel and he has been driving and not telling where he is bringing me which starting to make me feel worry

I may or may not trust him. " just be quiet rosie " he chuckles. " Be quiet?! how am i supposed to be- " i looked around my surrouding and saw a bright lights and different types of rides and even ferris wheel. I love ferris wheel. But the park is quiet and theres no sound of people.

" erm chris theres no one here " i asked. " because it should be " he laughed. " huh? "
" oh rosie i booked the whole park just for you " he explained. My jaws dropped when i heard what he just said. He booked the whole park just for me? i couldn't believe it and i wonder how much he spent.

" chris.... i'm no way you did not " i couldn't even say properly. " why would you spent all this just for me i can't " i close my mouth in disbelieve . " i don't really care and i just want to win you back and i want to make you the happiest girl and i'm really sorry if i ditched you and i promise you it won't happen again , i'm really sorry if i let you down " he paused. " diana... i have something to ask you "

" will you be my girlfriend? "

-
vote/comments

OOPS SORRY FOR THE LONG WAITTTTTTT OMG IT BEEN SO LONG AND IM STILL HAVING MY SUMMER BREAK BUT DONT WORRY I TRY TO UPDATE MORE AFTER THIS