t w o

✨🐱✨

kenma pov

-blood warning-

He gorgeous man stepped away from me and walked back into the hallway he came from earlier.

He called out to me telling me that his siblings were playing hide and go seek downstairs and told me to go and sit on the couch.

I nodded forgetting that he couldn't see me and walked over to the living-room to sit dow. The couch was quite comfy.

I just looked around the room observing my surroundings when I spotted family pictures. I got up and walked over to them.

There were many pictures of the gorgeous man with his family. There was his mother, father, his two younger siblings and him.

He was born good looking.

I picked up the picture and closely looked at it. I was shocked by a cold touch underneath my shirt and dropped the photo out of reflex.

"Oh shit" I mumbled as I bent down and started picking up the pieces of broken glass from the picture frame.

"Oh god, I didn't mean to scare you. Are you alright?" the now fully clothed dark haired man bent down next to me and started picking up the glass as well.

I just nodded in response and kept mumbling to myself of how much of an idiot I was.

As I placed one of the last pieces into my hand, the broken edge sliced into my hand making me bleed.

The dark haired man didn't seem to notice and I walked over to the trash to throw out the now slightly blood covered glass.

My hand was still bleeding and started to sting. I pressed my hand into the bottom of my shirt so it could at least stop me from bleeding all over this man's house.

The dark haired man walked towards me and threw out the pieces of glass he had picked up.