t w e l v e

✨🐱✨

kenma's pov

-sexual content-

The evening got really dark by the time we finished our volleyball game. Everybody had gone home with their families, and nobody seemed to be left but us. The car wasn't left too far behind and we ran, Kuroo turning it into a competition. Once we got into the backseat, we were back all over each other.

"I'm gonna take such good care of you kitten. Just tell me if you ever want to stop."

"Believe me, I've never gonna want to stop." I smile up at Kuroo and he gives me the same smile back. The dark haired boy goes to attack my neck in hickies, sucking and leaving marks as he makes his way down to my collarbone.

"I want everyone to know you're all mine, and no one else's." My hands roam around his toned back and dig into the skin, causing Kuroo to moan deeply. His voice sends another shiver up my spine and to the growing bulge in my pants. "Fuck Kenma, I could never contain myself around you." I grab the bottom of Kuroo's shirt and lift it over his head, moving onto his belt next. He does the same, kissing up my stomach and chest as he pulls my shirt off of me. I let out a rough moan as the dark haired boy takes one of my pink nipples into his mouth. Licking and sucking on the bud. Kuroo slips in hand into my shorts and massages my growing length through my boxers.

"Mmmmm Kuroo, I want you to face fuck me like I deserve. I just wanna feel your cum down my throat and have you tell me how good my mouth feels around your cock." The boy immediately backs away and leans back against the car window. My eyes travel down the line of his abs to his boxers, where I grab by my hands and teeth and pull them down revealing the same cock I saw during that livestream. I look Kuroo in the eyes as I take the tip into my mouth, he grabs onto my hair and pulls it away from my face. I focus on the tip before taking Kuroo all into my mouth. Kuroo pulls my hair harder, causing me to moan, sending vibrations from the back of my throat. My movements start slow before speeding up, shoving Kuroo's cock hard down my throat. He thrusts his leaking length into my throat and my eyes tear from gagging, but it feels so good. I start touching myself, and it doesn't take Kuroo long to notice.

"There's no need to do that anymore when you have me, kitten." The tall boy pushes me back down onto the seat and climbs on top of me. I tightly wrap my legs around his waist, bringing him into closer into our kiss. Kuroo moves a hand from my face into my mouth coating his fingers saliva. He watches as my eyes roll and back a let out several moans before moving his fingers to my entrance, slipping a single finger in. He waits for me to calm down and begins moving, stretching me out before he can add another, and another. Kuroo finally aligns himself with my hole and pushes in, the both of us uncontrollably moaning as he goes further and further inside. He starts to go faster and faster, and my boner starts bouncing against his stomach, leaking precum.

"Daddy, I want to ride you until you cum in my tight ass."

"Anything for you kitten." Kuroo gives me one last kiss before flipping us over, leaving me on top. I rock my hips back and forth, the tall boys cock going deeper inside of me. Kuroo leaves one hand to firmly grab my ass while the other goes to stroke my length, his finger brushing over the tip. I bounce on Kuroo's dick and his pumps get faster and tighter. His cock hits my spot over and over, pushing me towards the edge as I keep eye contact with Kuroo. "Baby you feel so fucking good. I'm gonna come so fast if you keep going."

"Me too. I love your big dick pounding me until I can't speak" I stutter out. My hands grip against Kuroo's waist and I come all over his stomach. Kuroo pushes a few more pumps before finally coming inside me. I slide myself slowly off of him. He watches with intrigue as I lick every last bit of my cum off of his abs and chest, finally resting my head in his next.

"Fuck me."

"I just did. Weren't you there." Kuroo lets out a chuckle at my comment, wrapping one arm behind his head and the other drawing circles on my back.

"Oh gosh, I forgot to bring you your shirt."

"Don't worry, Kenma. You're doing a pretty good job of being my shirt right now. You know, you're really something else Kenma Kozume." I nuzzle my nose into Kuroo's neck and he does the same to my hair, occasionally running his hands through it. We lay there for what seems like forever, just cuddling and staring at the stars through the car window. The warmth of Kooru's body eases me and almost lulls me to sleep.

"Kenma."

"Kuroo." I say in a hushed sleepy voice.

"Can I please make this moment last forever?"

"God, that is cheesy." I let out a soft giggle.

"I told you I can be romantic."

the end

an: thank you so much for reading this story! i genuinely would have never finished it without the motivation from you guys. reading all your comments make me so happy, you guys are insanely funny and made my day. i hope you all stay safe and healthy this during quarantine and remember that someone loves you!