s e v e n

✨🐱✨

kenma pov

-sexual content-

     I move to my bed after what seems like hours of scrolling through his page. I can't seem to get anywhere from this. I want to talk to him more but I every time I go to DM him, my fingers press the back button. I finally reach the end of his tweets and feel a sense of disappointment. There was nothing else to read or learn about the messy haired boy. Just as I go to turn off my phone for the night my Twitter feed refreshes one last time and a new tweet from Kuroo appears.

Kuroo Tetsurou @ darkicecream : Going live in a few minutes. Join me if you're up to get your ass destroyed ;)

     I never took Kuroo as much of a gamer. He didn't mention what he was playing but I thought I should join the stream anyways. It would give me a chance to hear his voice again. 

     A bright eyed Kuroo flashes onto my screen, and he's shirtless. I suddenly feel more awake.

"Tasteful." I giggle to myself, trying to ignore the heat rising to my cheeks.

     He adjusts himself on his bed and the comments get flooded with excitement. Kuroo lightly chuckles, "I've missed you too. Sorry it's been so long! I promise that I'll make it worth your while though tonight." Kuroo shoots a wink at the camera. I know it's not for me, but I can't help but smile back.

     I almost get lost in Kuroo's body when he suddenly pulls out a toy. My eyes shoot awake and I adjust myself in my bed.

     "Daddy got a new toy today. Just for you." Kuroo takes the all too realistic dildo in his hand and lightly smacks it against his lips. Dollars start pouring into a little jar on the top right corner and Kuroo gives a little smile before turning up the intensity. He takes the dildo into his mouth, deepthroating it and leaving a string of saliva when he pulls off. He kisses the tip before running his tongue up and down the toy. The dark haired boy lets out a deep moan. "Mmmm, I wish this was your hard cock. I would be licking you all up. Fuck, you're so big." 

     I'm at a complete loss of words, but my dick isn't. I feel my boxers tightening against my waist as Kuroo tastes a few more licks.

     "Mmmm baby, you taste so good. Will you touch yourself for daddy?" Kuroo slips out a few more moans and moves himself backwards onto his bed, revealing his naked lower half. More dollars rolling in. His hands run over his muscles down to his v-line. "Can we make a promise?" I slip my hand into my boxers and slouch lower onto my bed. I watch the dark-haired boy move his hand slowly up and down his length. "Do you promise to come at the same time as daddy, kitten?" It feels like he's staring directly at me. I subconsciously nod, and move my hand to the same speed. Kuroo pulls out a bin of toys from outside the camera. "Which one do you want daddy to use? Hmmm? Remember, comment to help me choose babies." 

     Many of the comments seem to be regulars and already know whats happening, with different suggestions flooding the chat. I get a flash of a handcuffs and begin to rub my length harder. "Which lucky one will it be? Hmmm"

What do I have to lose? He won't know it's me.

     I shakily tap on the chat icon and send in "handcuffs". I feel knots already turning in my stomach, but I can't stop now. I slow my hand down, moving it to play with my sensitive nipples. Kuroo's eyes running through the chat til he suddenly stops. A deep chuckle escapes his mouth, and that sound alone starts to make precum run down the tip of my hard length. 

     "Handcuffs? Somebody has good taste. Thank you @ nintendo69" Kuroo winks at the camera before digging into his box for a few more toys. My grip tightens as I hear the sound of my username through the screen. I let out a small yelp, and move my hands back to my cock.

     Kuroo slides a vibrating cock ring onto himself and his dark hair dances as he throws his head back against the wall in pleasure. He lets out a rough groan and smiles. "I wish it was you making me feel this good kitten. You're making daddy so hard baby." He slips his hands into a pair of soft handcuffs, throwing his hands over his head. I watch Kuroo's toned legs shake every so often, thrusting into the air and I pump my hand faster and faster. "Does my baby like that?" His voice comes out deep and sexy, he stutters through his words. It seems like he's going to come really soon. 

     "I want you to be loud when you come for me. I want you to choke on my dick when I thrust it far down your throat." My stomach grows warmer, and I can't help but shift around in my bed. I close my eyes and slide two fingers into my mouth, sucking and licking them, pretending it's Kuroo. I keep going further and further until I hear Kuroo let out a final moan, letting the cum fall onto my stomach.