chapter 13

(Narrator's POV)

   Splender gently laid the young woman down on the medical bed. Toby sat down on her left side. He gently brushed a strand of gold away from her cheek.
   /I will leave her with you,/ Splender chuckled. /Come get me if anything happens./ Toby nods. 'Poor child. No one deserves that. Maybe Zalgo, but never the rest. Especially not this young woman.' My brothers looked in on the two. One in love and the one who denies love.
   "Will she be okay?" Offenderman asked. "She was starting to relax. From what the others had explained." None of us knew. Her coma like state right now was a blessing.
   "Nhg," she whimpered. "Mmm. Ghng," she was thrashing around. Toby quickly calmed the poor child.
   "There is your answer," I say.
   "She won't be okay when she wakes." Trenderman, the baby right now, since we can't acknowledge Slenderman right now, spoke up.

   (Trended POV)

   My older brothers left and I stayed to watch over the two children. Toby was so gentle with her. Not like the murderer he was.
   'Please wake up Luna,' Toby thought. 'My poor Luna. I wish I could have saved you quicker.' He took his goggles off to wipe away tears. "Please Luna. My Moon Princess don't leave me."
   I don't think he realised he said the last part out loud. It was sadly adorable.
   /Little Flower,/ I whisper. /We all need you to be okay. Especially Toby, Little Flower./ I walked away. "Toby is so good with her," I look at Splender. "Big Brother why did he do that?"
   "If I knew Trender I would have stopped it before now," Splender sighed. "Don't worry. She will get better. Toby will help her a lot."
   "Hello Splendy," Jane the Killer chirped. "What's wrong?" We look at her in wonder. "Are you okay?"
   "Jane," Splender gently sat his hand on her right shoulder. "We have a young woman here. We just saved her from The Slender House." He gave her a hug. "Please make her happy and welcomed when she wakes," Jane looked shocked.
   "Saved?" We look at her gravelly. "She had to be saved? Who?" We sigh. She would have to know so I stepped up to do it.
   /Slenderman,/ I answer. /He was giving her a lesson for picking on Sally./ She nods. Many of the Pastas here and in the other two mansions haven't gotten to us without getting hurt by our baby brother.
   "Sally is so sweet though," she gasped. "What happened?" Jane looked upset.
   "Luna told the truth," Toby spoke up, startling all of us. "Sally is a spoiled brat. She is sweet, until you go against her wishes. Then Slender disciplines you." The Little Flower started having another nightmare. Both of them went to her.

   (Jane's POV)

   When I said hello I didn't expect a new person. I've been disciplined by Slenderman for fighting with Jeff to much. So I understood the pain. Or so I thought.
   "Is she screaming," I asked the oddly silent Toby. He nods.
   "Princess its okay," he whispered. "Don't worry. I won't leave again. I brought you a friend. Moonacre meet Jane. Jane this is Moonacre Rose. The newest creepypasta." I gasp. This is the female who escaped all of the slender mansion's residents. "She is amazing. So gentle, but could knock you out in seconds, gut you and act as though you only stepped out for some air."
   "You're in love," I giggle. I didn't have to see his cheeks to know he was blushing. "This is so sweet Toby. Staying by her side in her time of need." He waved me off. "What?"
   "She doesn't know," he sighed. "Just like BEN," he snapped out his name. "Uhg, why am I jealous of that wannabe Link? Its not like she isn't close to him or anything. Giving him a cute nickname or whatnot."
   'Ah,' I smile softly. 'She is either oblivious to him, or she is good at ignoring people. Maybe both?' I softly pat the upset teen, "Shush Toby. She might hear you and think you hate her." He looked at her in fear. "Don't worry. She might just not realise her feeling for you."
   "Ghaa," she whimpered. She thrashed opening her stitching.
   "Shit," Toby ran to the door. "SPLENDER!" Said brother transported into the room. "No please don't," Toby begged as we were pushed out of the room. "NO!"

(End for now)