chapter 4

(Toby POV)

   Masky dragged all of us out hunting. We did and for a while the bloodlust made her leave our mind. When we got home we remembered.
   "EJ," I finally ask. "Di-did I n-nearly kill a r-really h-hot g-girl?" My tick acting up.
   "As far as she has told us," I wanted to find where she was. She got away from all of us. Even Masky and he, after Slenderman, is the fastest.
   I was surprised that she got away from him. Over the week since she got away I had been thinking. Her speed and wits were superb. Like she was trained from a child in those two areas.
   "We need to find her," normal quiet Hoodie spoke up. "We won't get any rest till we get answers anyways." He was right. I was having a harder time with my ticks because I was tired.
   "Even if we did what then," Jeff snarled. "She is faster than us. She out witted Slenderman. The Operator!" He was angry. Can't blame him. We, a group of serial killers, were outwitted by a baby really.
   'When I fought her she quickly took me out,' then it hit me. "S-speed," I clicked out. "She c-c-cant use phy-physical p-power." Most of them froze in their places. "She n-nocked me o-out. No-not a fu-full out fi-fight."
   "Or you could just ask," a girly voice piped up. Sally hugged her bear, Charlie, to her chest. "From what I understand we have been bullying her into this. And I would fight against a bully any chance I get."

   (Moonacre POV)

   I'm normally against people, but I couldn't get the Slender House out of my mind. More like one of the people in it.
   Ticci Toby. The one who had me go against everything I know. I ran in, no plan, no escape route, no way of getting away alive.
   "You never do that Moon," I scold myself. I started pacing "Never. Why did you do it then? They have tried to kill me over and over. But he is cute." I froze in place. "I did not just say that. He could kill me. You don't have power behind you Moonacre Rose."
   PING! My computer went off. I opened it.
~cleverbot: Moonacre Rose?
~user: I would ask but then again you are BEN DROWNED.
~cleverbot: Correct.
~user: What do you want Benjamin.
~cleverbot: To talk.
~user: Why?
~cleverbot: A friend pointed a flaw out. We plan to fix it.
~user: Toby and that girl I was choking only. I see anyone else. I run.
~cleverbot: Hold on.
~cleverbot: Its agreed, but warning Masky doesn't like you.
~user: His mask is girly. Not my fault he is giving mixed signals.
~cleverbot: I like you.
~user: That happens. Now get out of my computer.
   I then turn it off. 'He better have left. Or I will wipe that glitch of the face of the internet,' I smirk evilly. "Well off to, ha, talk," I stand up.

(End for now)