chapter 9

(Narrator POV)

   "Luna," Toby called out, jumping on her back. "I have a question." The hyper boy's voice was pitched with excitement.
   "Okay shoot," She pushed him off. He pouted but soon recovered.
   "You said you know my story," he was serious. "How?"
   "Creepypasta website," she shrugged. "Plus there is fanfiction." Slenderman who was dishing out the soup for everyone looked up. "Benny-boo?" BEN jumped to attention. "Creepypasta website. Have fun."
   BEN quickly finished his meal and entered a phone that was lying around. Moon washed the dishes, keeping her back to the pastas.
   'Relax Moon,' she forced her body to obey. 'Don't start anything and you'll be fine.' BEN then came out of cyberspace crying. 'Oh shippings from Hades,' she growled.
   "Its all there," BEN cried. "They know. They know what we do, his we do it, and how we became this way." Moon's peach toned skin was the first thing he truly saw.
   "I'm sorry BEN," she whispered. "Does it help that most, if not all, the people who read those believe you are all just scary stories on the internet." The Link lookalike nodded. "Oh you didn't. BEN that was stupid."
   "What did you do child," Slender asked. His faceless features turned angry. The rest of the pastas had gathered while Moon was occupied with BEN.
   "I didn't do anything," she hissed. "BEN did you read your own story?" The boy nods. "Oh Benny. That was stupid. Why?" He only looked at the black and white tiled floor in shame. "I'm not angry. The others aren't either. Their more for ripping me, the problem starter apart."
   BEN looked up in alarm. He saw the others with the same expression. Except Jeff he did look ready to rip her apart.
   'So that's taken care of,' she turned to Jeff. "Okay. My power is on lock and key. So if I can feel your emotion, it means cool it." Jeff swung at her. "Again Jeffrey. This is your what? Tenth, twentieth time trying to harm me." She hit the same nerve as she did with Toby. He fell like a sack of potatoes.

   (Moonacres POV)

   I had found it adorable that Toby called me Luna. Most stick with Moon but Luna is the same. When he asked what I knew I just pointed them to it. I was safe for then, but later is never an option of you are or not.
   BEN came back crying and I knew what he did. 'Oh gods he read his story. Not good.' So I lied about what most of them wanted to do to me for making the little Link lookalike, with black and red eyes, cry.
   Only one attacked but I expected it. Jeffrey Woods. So far I've seen him crushing hard on the oblivious gamer. So I knocked him out the only way I could. Nerves are fun to play with.
   His black and white colors matched the porcelain black and white. 'Must be a new hoodie,' I snort. "Benny-boo," I ask the now silent teen. "Will you be okay?" He shakily nods. "Go lay down. When your feel better I'll show you a different side of all that." He smiled softly.
   'Slither,' I ask. 'Do u have a computer?"
   /Yes now quit calling me slither,/ He looked dangerously close to snapping.
   'Yes Father,' I readily supply. 'Oh you're so cute!' Slenderman his red face behind his hands. "Adorable," I chuckle. "Ej computer is were?" He dusted some invisible dust off his black clothing.
   "Its this way," I jump for joy. The computer room was huge! It was in the ballroom of the mansion. Computers everywhere with everything a fangirl/nerd-in-general could ever need. "Do you need help?"
   "How would you like to find a couple fluff for me," I grin evilly. If this was an anime he would of had a sweat mark on his forehead. "Just type in, like Jeff the killer x reader fluff fanfiction. Stuff will show up." I crack my knuckles, "I'll get the other stuff."

(End for now)