chapter 3

(Toby's POV)

   I looked at my waffles and gulped. Her words rang in my mind. Over and over.
   "Do you know what it's like to starve? No. Good." Over and over. 'Is she like EJ? I don't remember destroying to much of the organs or flesh.' Masky and Hoodie were worried. I'm normally hyper about waffles, but her words. Her words.

   (Moonacre's POV)

   He took me to a hotel and was so naive. The poor lad. While his back was turned I put on my mask and claw.
   "Here is," he turned and froze. "W-why a-are y-you we-wearing a mas-mask? What is th-that!?" His fear was yummy.
   "Oh poor Moonlit," I giggle. "You're quite yummy. Did you know that fear can be used as food?" He was frozen in place. I cut his cheek. "Poor poor Moonlit. Time to die!" I shove my claws into his heart. His screams sounded through the room.
  "GAAAAHHHHHH!" I giggle happily and well fed. I write my message and left my petals.
   I left quickly and walked around. I made sure my clothes were blood free, as I put my mask and claw away. I travel around and found a Thai restaurant.
"Yay!" I went in and ordered chicken curry. I walked out with it in hand and freeze. "Its dusk. I need to get going." I quickly get to the cabin I use only in emergencies.
   "I'm home," I sigh. I don't know why I do this. Calling for people who aren't there. Not like I even remember them. My first memory is my death.
           ~Flashback~
   "Come on," a boy yells. I want to show you my new toy dad got me." I follow reluctantly. I was scared. I hated being out at night on a full moon.
   "Don't be a baby," another snarled. "The roses will keep the werewolves away."
   I brush my golden hair out of my face. I wasn't going to be called a baby.
   We got out to the rose garden. The first boy wasn't there. I look around and then I hear a wolf's howl. I scream and run. Someone jumps in front of me. Then a pain in my chest.
   "You idiot!" Boy two yelled. You were only supposed to scratch her. We are going to be in trouble."
   "She ran into me," Boy one yelled back. "Come on. We need to go." Then I woke up.
            ~flashforward~
   His pantera claw was still in my chest. (Like the picture only its more of a leather glove; like in the first picture I drew.) I don't remember them but I remember what they look like. When I find them I'm going to do worse than my normal. Their fear should feed me for a year.

   (Slenderman POV)

   "Boss," Masky knocked on my door. "We need to talk. Toby is.... Off. He won't eat his waffles."
   /Toby?/ I ask. /She must have really bothered him. Even both Jacks have come to talk to me also./ I lace my fingers, placing them under my chin. /She bothered you also?/ It was more of a statement then a question.
   "She asked me if I knew what it feels like to starve," Masky, my normally infallible proxie was worried. "She blamed Toby for destroying any food she could find. I don't remember hearing about a new cannibal." I could tell his eyebrows were furrowed.
   /There are other things some survive off of. Blood, emotions, certain parts of the anatomy. Like Eyeless Jack and his kidneys,/ I explain. /Though emotion is rare. Normally they die with that emotion./ Masky nods.
   "I'm going  to take them on a killing spree," he whispers. "Hopefully it will get our minds off of her." I nod giving my consent.
   'Its been a week. How can she cripple my pastas?'

(End for now)