Race

This next one is a touchy subject. It affects everyone on this earth. It holds no exceptions and what you look like and what you believe will always be a cause for injustice. However, know that someone is always by your side. 

The world is full of so, so, so much hate and I beg anyone who is reading this, please know that anyone who judges you, based on something in which you have no control over, is only hurting themselves by making them look like an idiot. I ask you, if you are being judged for race, religion, culture, to not listen to them. Don't stoop to their level. Don't give them a reason to say you did try and harm them. Report it, if possible but if not, the world is to dangerous to pick fights. Especially with bigots who deserve it.

Anyone who is reading this who has seen this behavior. Stop it. Protect people and don't allow your peers to be in harms way because you couldn't be bothered to help. Your voice matters and you need to stand up for everyone, regardless. 

If anyone reading this ever needs to talk I am here. Remember to always love. No matter what fill the hateful, disgrace we call our world, with love.

Signing off.                                                                                                                                                                                         ~ Awesome