Part 7

(At your house)
   It was raining outside and there was thunder. You were at your house all by yourself for 3 weeks. You were in bed trying to sleep but you couldn't cuz the thunder was really loud and scary. All of a sudden you go scared and called Justin. 
Convo
Y/n- Justin I'm really scared and I'm home alone can u come over please😫
Justin- ohh yes baby I'll be there in two minutes!!!
End of convo

You heard the door close and footsteps. Then Justin comes in.
Y/n- Justin!!!!!!!!
Justin- Y/n!!!!!!!!
He gets on your bed and gives you a huge hug and kiss.
Y/n- I'm so happy your here babe. I was so scared!
Justin- it's ok baby I'm here and I'll always be by your side when u need me. I love you. Your my everything!!!
Y/n- awww I love you too babe
Then you guys talked and cuddled and watch Netflix all night.

(In the morning)
  You woke up like around 1:00 pm. You look over at Justin and see his cute face. You carefully go to the kitchen and start making breakfast/lunch😂. While you were making the food you feel some wrapping their arms around your waist and hold you booty. You turn around and see Justin cute morning face.
Justin- good morning beautiful.
Y/n- good morning handsome how did you sleep?
Justin- actually I slept really well cuz i dreamt about you and I cuddled u. It was just amazing!!! How did u sleep??
Y/n- I slept really well too cuz I had you to cuddle 😍.
Justin- can I help with anything??😃😁.
Y/n- ummm no I'm almost done babe.
Justin- kk love you
Y/n- love ya tooo!!!
You then sit on the table next to Justin and you guys eat all of the food you made.

(Later that afternoon)
You and Justin were watching Netflix and cuddling. You felt that Justin out his hand on your thigh. He moved higher and kissed you very passionately  

Now I pretty sure u guys know what happens next😂😂😂