Part 8

(At your house)
It was a hot Saturday. Justin called you and asked if you wanted to go to the beach with him. You said yes and started getting ready. Your bathing suit looked like

You got done and waited for Justin

You got done and waited for Justin. About 10 minutes later you heard a nock on your door you went to go see who it was and I was Justin " he...wow you look just wow!!! " Justin said " Justin do I look bad. I think ima change " you said " Noooo I was just going to say that you look so hot!!! 😁" Justin said " aww thanks and let's go. You said.

(At the beach)
I decided that I was going to get a tan and so was Justin. We layed down on our Elsa and Anna towels and tried to get a tan. Not even 20 minutes late Justin gets up and says "Y/n come on let's go have fun and swim😫😩😩!!!"
" No Justin I'm trying to tan here 😂😂" " but please😫!!!!" He said with his cute puppy dog eyes. "K fine but only because your cute." Then Justin helped me get up. When he got me he threw me over his shoulders and started running into the water. I started screening and yelling. I looked over at Justin he was laughing. " its not funny stop laughing!!!" I said with an angry voice. He came up to me and gave me passionate kiss on the lips and said "sorry baby are u okay???" " yes I'm fine but don't do it again!! " " ok I won't 😁" then he gave me a hug. We started playing in the water. I got on top of his back and played like we were little kids.

Two hours later
" Justin I'm tiered can we go home and cuddle??" " yasss I'm really tiered too baby" " k then lets go" I said and started getting our stuff ready.

(At Justin's house)
when we got to Justin's house I went straight to the shower. Justin gave me this whole speech about how we should save water and shower together. He really didn't care about saving water he just wanted to shower with me 😂😂. After the shower we went on to his bed and cuddled. I asked him if I could use one of his shirts cuz I was only wearing a bra and underwear. He said yes and gave me a shirt that said Twenty One Pilots on it . Then we watch pretty little liars and ate snacks and cuddled all night.

Hey guys if you want me to update then comment on one of the story's and tell me. Also if you have a musically comment your username so then I can see your guys faces and maybe I'll follow u. Love ya 😘