Part one

At school

When we got at school I got called in to the principals office I was so scared 😳 I thought I had done something wrong but I had no idea what was happing or what I did. I go there and the principal said there was a new kid she said I had to give him a tour around the school because we had the same classes all day. She then said the he would be here in a couple of minutes we waited there and the new kid walked to the principal and said hi the she looked at me and said this is Y/n she will be showing you around the school today and you both have the same classes all day. He then turned around and who did I see.... it was A really hot guy . I tried not to blush . I said "hi nice to meet you I'm Y/n and you are?" I said "Justin, Justin Drew Blake nice to meet you too!" He said then we walked out of the office and he said he "were to cutie?" I blushed and said "to our first class handsome" he then blushed and grabbed my hand it was kind of weird but I liked it. (Skip to lunch time) Justin and I sat together during lunch. We talked about life and family the we went to our classes. (Skip to the end of the day) Justin asked me if I wanted to go to his house 🏡 I said sure and we walked to his house.