Part 10

Justin's pov

So y/n and I have a YouTube channel and it's my turn to post something so I think I might prank her 😈. What I'm gunna do is to get her in bed with me and cuddle but I'm not going to cuddle in just gunna be on my phone and texting my friend that is texting me dirty things . Now I'll i have to do is wait till she gets here. Btw I put cameras everywhere.

1 hour later

Y/n- hey babe
Justin- hi
Y/n- wacha doing??
Justin- nothing
Y/n- can I cuddle with u?
Justin- idk sure
(Yes my plan is working and I'm. It even trying 😂😂)
Y/n cuddle with me for like 10 minutes then she then asked who I was texting. I told her that I was texting a friend she then got up and said "why aren't u cuddling with me?" Then I said "cuz I'm texting my friend and ur interrupting me" then she took my phone and read all of the texts😂😂😂. She got up and her face was red and tears were coming off of her face. (I felt bad and I really wanted to tell her but I couldn't I hade to do it for the video) she started yelling and saying "why are u texting the girl about gross stuff!!! You don't even do that with me!! Who is this girl I need to beet the sh** out of her!!! Justin answer me now!!! "K fine you cough me I'm texting my side chick😂" " what are u talking about Justin what side chick???" " you know what I thing we should brake up and never see each other ever again". "How could u Justin u said I was your everything. You said you loved me. " "Well non of that is true I never loved you, you never were my everything ." Then she starts running to get her car Keyes but then I grab the camera and start running to her. Then I said "it's a prank baby omg I fell so bad are u ok I would never do that and yes I love u and and you are my everything and im sorry" She just stayed quiet and stood there looking at me all mad. "Ok then prove that It was a prank". Then you showed her the video of you explaining and stuff then she finally believed you and kept on saying I hate you but I love you at the same time rn 😂😂. Then you stayed up watching movies and editing the video.

Hopefully you like this story and sorry I took so long to update its that I'm really busy at school rn. Love ya!!😘