Part 11

(At your house)
Your were laying on your bed just watching Justin's snapchat story when all of a sudden you feel two war arms rapped around your waist. You look behind you and see your beautiful boyfriend, you can feel yourself smiling big 😁.
Jay- hey beautiful
He gives you a kiss
Y/n- he babe 💛
Jay- watcha doing?
Y/n- nothing just watching my beautiful boyfriends snapchat story 😁☺️.
Jay-aww your so sweet I luv u💛😘😘.
Y/n- I wuv you too!!!
Jay- so do you want to go to a party that Jordan invited us to??
Y/n- sure let me just get ready. I'll be back.
Jay-why can't you change here (he said with a smirk) 😏😏.
Y/n- Jay stop being gross you butt.
Jay- what the butt?? Why'd you call me a butt?? You butt
Y:n- hahaha
You then go into the bathroom to get ready. 
                       5 minutes later
Jay- ready you butt??
Y/n- yup  😂😂😂.

(Skip the car ride cuz I'm to lazy to do it 😂)

You guys get to the house. Once you get in usee every social media person. You go over to Jordan and give him a hug cuz he's a really good friend. 
Y/n- hey bish
Jordan -hey bish what's up gurl!?
Y/n- the sky!!😂 jk nothing much how bout you??
Jordan- haha ur funny. I'm actually doing great dude. Where's Justin??
Y/n- he went to see a friend over there. Here imma go get him so he can say hi to ya.        (U yell to jay to tel him to come over to u guys)
Jay- hey bish what's poppin??
Jordan - big party bish that's what's poppin. How are u bro??
Jay- I'm good especially cuz I have this amazing girlfriend that always makes me happy 😊.
Y/n- aww thanks bae.
Jordan - aww you guys are goals oml.  K now what do u guys think about parting hard??
Y/n&jay- hell yaaa!!!!!

           Then you guys had the best night of your life's just having fun and doing dumb things.