Part 9

(At your house)
    You woke up it was about 5:00am. You were getting ready to go to school (by the way it's Friday) you got up so early because you wanted to look pretty for Justin. You had just got done getting ready when Justin texts u.

Justin- good morning beautiful. I'll meet u at school at my locker. Love u 😘😘😘
Y/n- kk and love u too😘😘😘❤

You ran outside and started walking to school.

(At school)
You walk in and start waking  to Justin's locker. When u got there u saw Justin kissing another girl. You started walking the other way until Justin walks up to u and says "Y/n it doesn't look what it looks like!" He said "sure I'm just gunna leave home!" You said with tears running down your cheeks. You started running really fast Justin couldn't catch up. While you were running you were thinking of how could Justin just kiss another girl like that. You kept on thinking the same thing all the way to your house.

(At your house)
When u got to your house your were balling your eyes out. You ran up to your and cried yourself to sleep. You woke up 5 hours because you mom woke you up saying "honey Justin's here and he wants to talk to u" she said " no mom please tell him I don't want to talk to him " you said with sadness. She walked out of your room and went down stairs and told Justin.  Then she came up and told you that Justin looked sad and left. You told her what was going on then she left. You got at least 100 texts messages from Justin in one hour. You never texted him back.

Monday morning 
You were on the way to your school when u saw Justin walking your way.  You just kept walking and looked at your phone. He said "Y/n are u still mad?" You kept waking and looking at your phone. Then Danny walks up to you and says "hey Y/n!😁"  then Justin walks away" hey Danny how are u?" You say "I'm ok it's that Justin really sad. Do you know why?" He said " umm well the other day i was walking up to his locker when I saw him kissing another girls" u said "really. Justin would never do that?"  " well he did and I broke up with him" u said "Y/n please talk to him he hasn't talked or ate sins that day please he won't even talk to Damon or mom or dad." He said with sadness. " ok fine I'll talk to him I really do miss him and his soft kisses and warm hugs 🤗 ❤" you said happily. You and Danny walk together to school and talked.

At the end of your last class you were on your way to go home when Justin walks up to you and starts talking. "  Y/n she kissed me I didn't kiss her. She came up to me and kissed me right when u got to my locker on purpose. I didn't kiss back.  please y/n will you forgive me and be mine again and I'll be yours again 🙏🏼🙏🏼❤" he said "YES JUSTIN I WILL FORGIVE YOU AND I WILL BE YOURS AGIAN AND I LOVE U I MISS U SO MUCH BABY!!!😘❤" you said really loud. He ran to you and gave you the most passionate kiss ever. You missed those kisses and everything about him. You just love him so much.    You guys went to Justin's house and did homework. Then u spent the night and cuddled all night long.