Chapter Three

Zephyr picture above

Artemis woke up with Lily pushing her off the bed.

She pushed herskef off the ground and stood up. She grumbled, "Lily. You have five seconds to run before I kill you. You have disturbed my sleep. You must die."

Lily rolled her eyes. "Marlene's waiting for us in the Gryffindor common room. So brush your teeth, comb your hair and walk yourself downstairs. But don't worry, will be waiting for you." With that, she walked down the stairs. Well, more like skipped.

Artemis rolled her eyes, "I'm coming. I'm coming." She yelled after her.

Artemis walked downstairs and was meet by  a bored looking Marlene and a excited Lily.

Artemis suddenly realized something. "Um, guys." She said awkwardly, "I don't remember how to get to the Great Hall. Please tell me you guys remember. Do you?"

"No." Lily said.

"Nope." Marlene said prying her eyes off the stairs.

"Then how are we going to get to breakfast?" Artemis slowly asked.

Lily shrugged, "Maybe we can follow one of the older kids." She suggested.

"Good idea." Marlene said. "Now, lets go catch us an older kid to follow."

"That sounds wrong." Artemis told her. Marlene ignored her.

They all walked out the portrait hole. After about five minutes, a bunch of kids came out of the portrait hole and began to walk to the Great Hall. Artemis recognized one of them as Alice the girl who had led them to the Gryffindor common room.

"We've caught are selves some older kids." Marlene whispered.

Lily leaned towards Artemis and whispered, "Your right. That does sound weird."

Artemis, Marlene and Lily were siting down eating breakfast.

"I can't believe it Lily," Artemis grumbled, "you woke me up early! How could you?"

Lily rolled her eyes, "I thought that if we got down here early, then we'd finish are breakfast earlier. Then we'd have more time to find are classes since we have no idea where are classes are."

That was actually pretty smart, but Artemis didn't want to admit it.

Marlene stopped eating and looked up at them, "Lily, your a muggle born right?"

"Right."

"Artemis, your a halfblood, right?"

"Yes. A, how do you know? And B, why?"

"That means none of us are pure-bloods." Marlene said with satisfaction. "My Mom and Dad told me that all pure-bloods think that their better then everyone else because they've never associated with muggles. Thankfully, none of us are snobs."

Then she went back to swallowing her pancakes.

"You still haven't answered my question." Artemis pointed out.

Marlene rolled her eyes, "Lily and me were talking last night well you were sleeping. She told me."

"Oh."