that weird girl

Im sitting looking out my window at the rubbish flying around as a storm erupts from the east.I wounder what it would be like to be free, just to go where the wind takes me, but im stuck at home (it dosent even feel like home anymore)looking for others to free me. I see only the start of a storm and at a start of a storm there are meny storys to be told , I only have one to tell lets go back to year 3...

flashback ... year 3 at holtsmer

"hay samiya come have a look at this" Katie called to me " what is it?" I asked as I came out of the clocke room "just come and look " she called back "okay im coming" I called as I turned the corner to have a bucket of water thrown at me

"just great" I thought

"what was that for ?'" I asked trying to hide the quither in my voice " your werid I dont like you and my mummy says if you dont like something drown it so drown werido" she replyed hastily grabbing my neck and dragging me to the toilets and shouving my head in a toilet...

end of flash back ... one year earlyer

Thats when the bulling started. I've never be cast as normal... what is normal any how ...my story starts here in year 9 at the cavendish secondery school in hemel Hempstead...

the bell went for form and I made my way to form climbing up 3 flights of stares getting names thown at me I got used to the names in year 6 and they never chang always old names I get bord of hearing them, there always "hay freak..." or "witch your a witch" or "go burn in hell" you get the gist ... So I got my form room and found the class room locked, "ugh" I said as I rested my head on the door as the second bell went for form "great just great "

why dose no-one tell me when there's an assembly ?

so I turned and truged my rucksake down the 3 flights of stares luckerly everyone was in class so it was quite for once.