sleeping in late ?

"Samiya" a fermiler yet not so voice said shaking me awake

"you will want to see this" it said again i opened my eyes to see sammi with wild hair pointing to the widow.

"uh-yeah okay" i replyed sheepishly as i jus woke up. i walked over to the window and pulled the curtain back to be blinded by the midday light my eyes ajusted as a vw zoomed past and a sign that said we were on our way to scotland came past.

"WHAT!!!" i shouted stormming over to christans bunk trying not to fall over james as his long legs were in the walk way but faild and fell flat on my face waking him up. i dusted myself off and yanked christans bunk curtain back.i leaned in next to his ear...

and shouted "CHRISTIAN COMA "  and moved back as not only christian hit his head on the bunk above but fell out off bed landing on my already throbing foot.

"but my unicorn" he whispered cralling back in to bed as he was in his boxers. instead of letting him i grabbed his right ear and pulled him into the living room area type thing where sammi and james were talking about whats happening in front of them, i stopped opposite the widow with the curtains drawn back and sore christian loose all the colour in his face as he gulped.

"ah" he said finaly.

"FRICKING SCOTLAND, SCOTLAND CHRISTIAN WE ARE ALL SUPOSED TO GO HOME THIS MORNING!"  i barked hearing five more thuds and ouchs, antoiny poor guy fell on the floor like christian did.

christian turned to the four cruling out of the bunks andy flopped out of jeramys bunk, ashley jumped down from the bunk antoine fell out of and jake and elisa unfolded out of jakes bunk and joined us and a sleeping jeramy in the liveing area.

"did you know?" christian asked andy jake and ashley. ashley shook his head and jake moved his weight from foot to foot and andy just looked confused.

"WE ARE IN SCOTLAND NEARLY AND YOU DIDNT KNOW?" he shouted oblivouse to andy trying to but in.

"oh that yeah dont you remember we travel at night in the uk because you get sceard of how they drive even though when your behind the weel your fine" jake said sitting on jeramy finaly waking him up.

"ugh" i grunted and sat next to ashley "so what are we going to do?" i asked relising we arnt suposed to be here.

"um come with us we still have five/six more concerts" Ashley said hopfully.

Would it be bad that I thought we should but we can't can we???

"What are we gonna do then " I asked looking at sammi since she dose this sorta thing all the time.

" stay here in the bus and u can come to the gigs and wonder round the cities we visit" Christian said boncing up and down.

"I guess so okay we will stay" I can't believe I'm going on tour with my saviours. I sat down next James and a once again snoring jeramy.

"What about clothes" I asked not really wanting to wear the same outfit all the time. gross.

"U can wear merch and sammi will take u shopping on my card" jake said yorning.

"And today u guys can wear our stuff" James said moving out the room and coming back with a my chemical romance top and baggy blue jeans and dumped them on me.

"Uh ... Thanks" I said standing up and heading to the bathroom to find it locked ...Andy.

"Hurry up I wanna change" I pounded on the door to find it open and nearly punch him in the stomach. the guy is fucking tall.

"whoa watch it little lady" he said sliding past me. I stuck my tongue out and slammed the door behind me. sliding the lock in place I looked in the mirror, I looked dead, I felt it too. no literally I felt the dead when I looked in that mirror. I quickly pulled on the my chemical romance top and blue baggie jeans which I had to forge a belt for from my stylus. when I came out (no pun intended) ash dashed in behind me hardly letting me move from the door way before he slammed it on my butt.