tour bus

It took half an hour to get to the tour bus andy was the first out of Christians car then me I helped elisa out and Christian lead the way. Its wasnt acctualy Christians car it was the tour bus security's so he left the keys with him and guided us to the bus it was bigger than I thought it would be but it was awsome.

Its a mess its messier than my motheres room and u cant move in there I mean theres probably some cosey mice in there but this is messy. There Is five differnt pizza restaurant boxes all half eaten several crisp packets evert where the bunks hadnt been made and no one but us battered an eye lid.
Right im cleaning in here tomorrow .

Ashly and jake where playing cry of fear on the laptops on the table jinx and sammy where making out on one side of the sofa and birsack was crying at the 'gothic slut ' book. knew it . And this girl was in the back on the piano and played it beautifully but kept stopping and starting again as thou she had got it wrong "samiya .... hello .... samiya" jake shouted over to me I had been taking in the bus and was standing by my self in between the door and the bunks.

"Yep sorry" I said walking over and flopping on the sofa next to birsack.

We fitted in perfectly as though been friends for years. On the shelf above me was a selction of books ranging from 'the mortal instruments' to 'the demon trappers' and even a couple of manga series like 'vampier night' and 'death note.' He has a pritty good tast in books, I grabbed a book at random and opened it. It took me three paragraphs relise I was reading 'true blood' its a good series. "How ....what ...you .....how ?" Birsack stuttered staring at how I picked a random book and was able to start reading from anywhere.

"Um... well I read most of your books already I pitty much know them all off by heart." I said pulling my feet up so I was sitting cross legged.birsack just stared at me weirdly and coming from me realy weriedly. The seet to my left sank and birsack nerly punched me trying to brofist the.... occupant .... wait who?!

"Hello" a boy with long ginger hair said

"Hi-Hillow" I stuttered"sorry I ment to say hi but i switched to hello trying to seem more intelligent"I said lowering my head and clearing my throat while nugging birsack.

"Oh yeah sorry samiya this is jameth tate jameth this is samiya ...."birsack said intoducing but was waving his hand in a circle forgetting my last name

"Grace " I fineshed for him

"Yeah grace how did I forget?" He poked my nose.

Jameth stood up again and looked at the books and two minets later he brought down a game of throwns and started reading. Birsack came back with three WKDs he passed one to jameth and one to me and chugged one down.

"Wow slow down and realy dont you know im under age?" I asked looking at the blue bottle in my left hand.

"So?" He asked as if I where complaining.

"Are you?" Jameth asked looking at me as if I were a stranger well I am and I have to stop thinking aloude

"Nope" I said popping the 'p' and took a sip from the blue liquid. I was never a fan of alcohol but this was nice "because you cant tast the alcohole" a voice at the back of my mind said, ah ill just put this down for a while I placed it on the window sill behind me and started reading.

Ashly won a game and jake argued with him then they started ruf houseing, Christian split them up. Andy went to make sure ashly was okay and elisa went to see if jake was okay. So cute I ship them andly and elke yay. Christian went to bed around 3:10 am then 'andly' and 'elke' followed around 20 minutes later. Jeremy and sammi had fallen asleep hours ago cuddling into each other the way cupples do...

Birsack got up and went to jeremys bunk"samiya you can have my bunk to night. James do you mind sharing with jinx and sammi on the sofa?" He asked stretching man those abbs

"Yeah sure sleep well man" he said back not realy hearing him. James ? James tate I know that name where???

I got up and closed all the curtains so if jameth fell asleep he wouldnt be Rudly woken by the harsh sun.