phone calls and missed appointments

We where on are way back to hemel  having extaged numbers with the band and I just brought up the fairdale mistory...

"So he called you when ?" Andy asked confused

"Monday this week I said for him to meet me at the libery on tuesday at 2 but he never shoed up " I explained just as the train pulled up to take us to euston train station.

"So he said he was your mums ex-husband" elisa said looking shocked as we clambered on the underground train. I was surprised I had told her this I never tell people anything, only people I trust. I only told andy last year and ive know him for almost my hole life, Amy never knew...

"I know I mean I know mum was married once but we thought he had died" I said nerly falling over as the train turned the corner. An like elisa who fell face first into me knocking us both to the floor. She stood up and held a hand out to me and whispered "talk about falling for someone" we both giggled. Andy just stood there laughing holding is middle finger and index finger in the shape of a heart "elisa and samiya sitting in a tree... ouch" he started to sing but elisa punched him in the arm I sore blush as she checked her phone two missed calls from an unknown number "guys its 1:26am we have missed the last train" she said looking worried "its fine im sure bvb will let us crash with them" I said pulling my phone out and calling Christian I rang several times and then Christian answered "yo sammi whats up?" He croked in to the phone " nothing acctualy thats not true we are stuck in london we missed the last train and the train replacement bus could we crash with you?" I said biting my lip as we jumped on the train platform there was a lot of muffled noses as christian spoke to the others "yh hang on where are you ill come get you?" He said and I could hear chiming of keys as I told him we were at euston station.

...........

christian pulled up outside the station 1/2 hour later in a blue and rust coloured ford, he reached over and opend the pasenger door "yo sleepy people over here" he shouted i clamed the front seat and andy and elisa settled for the back seats cc had a mix type of flyleaf  playing it was blue roses from between the stars album playing "here i go collecting roses to me from you uh-oh here i go..." i started to sing but stopped as every one was looking at me as if i were crazy again. "okay i know this song stop staring at me as if i came here in my granny nickers and sports bra which im not wearing but i am wearing underwear okay stop" i said-shouted and christian pushed the ford in to gear and screached on to the road another honked at us as he did. christian then pulled down his window and put his hand to say sorry then changed his mind when looking in the rear veiw mirrow and the guy swearing at him so he also swear at him. 

how grown up.