the box!

I was gob smacked.

I got up and literarly ran round the hole of hemel.

when I got home mum had a friend round,  she had a green strikes in her almost 24 carrot gold hair, she was wearing navi bule t-shirt with camouflage pants, she had a belt with many compartments and what looked like heavy boots. when she turned round and I sore she had green eyes not your normal green they where neyon green she  had pail skin. she had a floral tattoo that circled her right wrist.

" oh hi baby girl this is niya wayland an old friend from when I went to school or the guild as we call it." mum introduced niya as thought nothing from earlyer had happened.

"hi niya" I sort of whispered becuse I was captivated by her beauty

" hi samiya hey summer we will  have to catch up later I just got a message on my amber from the seelie court council I see you too soon" niya said enthusiasticly as she wipped out a weird stick and wrote some words in the air a black ractangle opened up and she jumped thought and she was gone.

"um so the box?"mum excalimed as she sat down at the table.

" sure" I sat down with her.

she opened bronze box with out touching it she pickup a stick very similar to the one niya has she called it a stylus, then she took out amber stone which is called an amber to the fae its like a phone but u cant call or go on any social net works which suckes, she pickeup a mirrow with orange legs and arms she said it was a present from her mentor at the guild and it calls people and you can see their face in there abit like skype.

"they all yours now I have no need of them and now u know what u are I guess u will want to explor and find out what to do with them the book of spells is under the floor bords in your room "

she sighed and lefted me to my own devices.

I went to find the book, im surprised I havent found it all ready, when I get board I useually surch under my floor boards and shit like that.

vrrib vrrib

my phone vibrated it was andy again.

"hey andy whats up"

"not much juzt the fact that I have 3 tickets to go see black veil brides and woundered if you wanted to come?" he almost defened me

"your kidding"I screamed

"nope come on please come its next week end and we get to meet them" he said quieter

"count me in who esle is comeing I hope ash aint hes cute but a little clingy"

no Elisa is see u at mine friday night yeah?"

"yep see you there" I hung up ...