2

I'm starting my new school today which is a scary thing but I'll only be there for a year as I'm starting my last year. I'm nervous but hopefully, I won't be as nervous as the day goes on. I got dressed and made my way to school. When I arrived, I got my timetable and went to my first lesson which was English. I walked in and said "Sorry to disturb you sir, but I'm the new girl. Sarah Johnson." The brown haired teacher said "Sit over there. He pointed to a seat next to a tall, handsome boy. The teacher then said "Everyone, make Sarah feel welcome." He then said "I'm Mr Hughes." I then got handed a book and I wrote my name, class, set, subject and teacher on the front. The tall brown haired boy started at me a bit. At the end of the lesson, he said to me "Hello, I'm Shawn Mendes." I then said "Hello, I'm Sarah Johnson." He then said "So Sarah, where are you from?" I then said "England." Shawn then said "I like your acent." I then said "Thank you. I like your acent too." He then said "Thank you." I then said to him "Can you help me find my Science class?" He then said "Of course I can because A happens to be my next lesson too." He showed me to Science then said "Do you want to join me at lunch?" I then said "Yes, I'll join you for lunch." We then entered and it seemed to pass by. When lunch came around, I sat with Shawn and his friends. He then said "This is Ian and Brian." I then said "Hello." Shawn then said "Ian, Brian, this is Sarah and she's new." I then had a laugh with the boys and I then said "I'm going to the toliet." I got up and left. A few seconds later, I returned and heard Ian, Brain and Shawn talking. Ian said "Shawn, have you told her yet?" Shawn then said "Tell her what?" Brian then said "About you being a you know what?" Shawn then said "No, not yet. But I will... Soon." I sat back down and said "So, what did I miss?" Shawn then blushed and said "N-Nothing."  After two more lessons, it was time to go home. Shawn offered me a ride home and I agreed. I then said "Nice car." He then said "Thank you." We listened to music, talked and laughed the whole way until we got to my house. I then said "Thank you for dropping me home." Shawn then said "No Worries." I gave him my number and said "You can call or text me anytime." He then said "Okay." He waited til I shut my front door and waved goodbye and then he drove off. My Mum then said "How was your first day?" I then said "Amazing." My Dad then said "Did you make new friends?" I then said "Yes." My Mum then said "What are their names?" I then said "Shawn, Ian and Brain." My Dad then said "I don't like the sound of you having friends that are boys. But I'll let it slide." I then went up to my room and got a text from Shawn.

From Shawn 👑:
Hello, it's Shawn. How are you?
Shawn 👑:
Hello Shawn, I'm fine.
From Shawn 👑:
Do you want me pick you tomorrow?
Shawn 👑 :
Yes Please.
From Shawn 👑:
I'll see you at 7:50am.
Shawn 👑:
Okay.

I then sat on my bed for a while.

*Shawn's POV*
My Father came in my room and said "How school Son?" I then said "It was good Father." I then said "I think I'm in love Father." My Father then said "With who Son?" I then said "Father, She has lovely Blonde Hair and beautiful brown eyes. Her name is Sarah. " My Father then said "If you love her Son, ask her out. But don't invite her here yet." I then said "Okay Father." I couldn't stop thinking about her. She's stuck in my head and in my heart.