5

*Shawn's POV*
I'm meeting up with Sarah today and I'm going to spoil her rotten as she is my Princess quite literally. I went to Sarah's house and said "Ready for a day of Shopping?" She very excitedly replied with "YES!" At the Mall, she saw a lovely dress and said "I'm going to get this for prom." I then said "Let me pay for it, my treat." I then said "Okay. I'll pay you back." Shawn then said "You don't have to. I'm treating you today so whatever you see and like and wherever you want to eat, I'll pay." Sarah hugged me and said "Thank you Shawnie." I then said "Your welcome Princess." I payed for the dress, shoes, bag and make up then we left the mall and went to Milestones Grill and Bar. Sarah ordered a medium rare steak with fries and a chocolate milkshake and I ordered a cheeseburger with fries, no tomatoes and a chocolate milkshake. The food was amazing. Sarah then said "I came here the day I moved to town. That was before I was unpacking." I then said "The food is so nice." We then left and I took her home. She then said "Thank you for today Shawnie." I then said "Your welcome Princess." We kissed then she went inside and I drove off home. When I got home, My Mother said "Where have you been Son? Your Father has been looking for you!" I then said "I was taking Sarah out shopping and for some food I treated her." I then went into the throne room to see My Father. I then said "Father, I can explain where I was." My Father yelled "EXPLAIN THEN!" I then said "I was taking Sarah out shopping and for some food. I treated her." My Father then said "Son, if you keep on spoiling her then she'll expected it everyday." I then said "No she won't, she's not like that. She even offered to pay me back but I turned it down." My Father then said "When are we going to meet her parents?" I then said "Once I've told her I'm a Prince and the Future King of Canada." My Father then said "Fair enough." My Father then said "When I'm gone or retired Son, this will all be yours and are you certain that Sarah  will be a good Queen?" I then said "Yes, Father." My Father then said "How can you tell?" I then said "Because I love her Father." My Father then said "What a pathetic excuse for a that she'll be a good Queen." My Mother walked in and said "You told me that I'd make a great Queen because you love me." My Father blushed with embarrassment and My Mother and  I laughed. I then went up to my room and fell asleep and was trying to find a way to tell Sarah that I'm a Prince and she'll be Future Queen when I'm the Future King.