13

Today is the most exciting day ever. Shawn is taking me to his Parents holiday home in England. I'll get to see my old friends but my old bullies. I've never told Shawn that and I don't think I should. I ran down the stairs at 7:30am which was when Shawn arrived. I said to My Mum and Dad "Bye. I going to miss you both." My Mum then said "I'll miss you both too." My Dad then said "Call or text us when your there. Okay?" I then said  "Okay." I hugged them both tightly, grabbed my suitcase and ran to the car where Shawn was. The flight was horrible as  I don't like take off or flighting but Shawn was next to me and comforting me the whole way. It was only Shawn and I on the private jet that his family owns. We landed and I excitedly grabbed my suitcase and said "Hurry up Shawnie!" Shawn then said "I'm coming Princess." A few minutes later, we arrived at the holiday home. It was amazing and big. We placed our bags in the bedroom and we walked around London. I then said "This place here, was my old house." We then walked to my favourite café. We sat down inside and I ordered a Hot Chocolate and Shawn ordered a coffee. Shawn placed his hand on my hand and we talked for while. A few minutes later, Shawn and I  went out of the café and I waited while Shawn went to the toliet and then Madison and Georgia, the people who bullied me when I lived here, came over to me. Madison then said "Well, Well, Well, look who decided to come back." I then said "Go away." Georgia then grabbed my muffin and threw it at me. I then said "Ow!" I then said "My boyfriend will be back soon." Madison then said "Why would anyone want to be with a geek like you." They both laughed. Georgia pushed me over making me fall to the ground. Madison then said "You shouldn't have come back. Your lying about having a boyfriend." Shawn came out and said "What do you think your doing to My Princess?" They saw Shawn and stopped. They then said "We're really sorry Prince Shawn." We walked off and Shawn said "Princess, who were those girls?" I then said "My school bullies." Shawn then said "What!?" I then said "They used to bully me. That's the main reason why I left." I then said "Can we just go please?" Shawn then said "Of course we can." We went back to the holiday home. In the conservatory, I was warming up by the fire and Shawn came and sat next to me. He then said "Princess, I love you and I always will. We've been through so much together and I just want to ask you something." I then said "Okay." Shawn then got down on one knee and pulled out a blue box and said "Princess, will you marry me and become the Princess of Canada?" I cried and  then said "Yes! One million times, yes." I kissed him and he kissed back. I wiped the tears from my eyes. I'm so happy that Shawn and I are now engaged. I went on Instagram and direct messaged Ian.

To IcyIan🎶:
Hey Ian.
From IcyIan🎶:
Hi El.
To IcyIan🎶:
I have some news!!!!
From IcyIan🎶:
What is it?
To IcyIan🎶:

 To IcyIan🎶:I have some news!!!!From IcyIan🎶:What is it? To IcyIan🎶:

To IcyIan🎶
S

hawn and I are engaged!!!!!
From IcyIan🎶:
Congratulations El.
To IcyIan🎶:
Thank you Ian. Can you tell My Parents and Brian to meet at Shawn's?
From IcyIan🎶:
Sure.

Shawn and I are making our way back now. At 4pm, we arrived back in Canada. We made our way to Shawn's. When we got there, both our parents, Ian and Brian were in the living room. I then said "Shawn and I have some news." Karen then said "Which is?" Shawn then said "Sarah and I are engaged." My Mum hugged me then hugged Shawn followed by My Dad, followed by Karen, followed by Manuel, followed by Brian and followed by Ian. Karen then said "A toast to Shawn and Sarah and to Princess Sarah!" Everyone repeated.