6

*A year later*
Shawn and I are watching a movie at my house today. At 8am, I got a knock on the door and it was Shawn with a bunch of red roses which are my favorite. We went into the living room and when the film finished, Shawn said "Princess, I need to tell you something." I then said "What is it? Your not breaking up with me are you?" He then said "No." He took a deep breath and said "I'm a Prince." I then said "Your joking?" He then said "I'm not. My Mother is the Queen and My Father is the King. And if you still want to be with me, then you'll be a Princess and if we get married, you the Queen and I'll be the King." I then said "Wow. That's a lot to take in." Shawn then said "I'll give you some time to think about all of this and you can text me with an awnser." He kissed my forehead and left. I was left shocked. I don't know if I can still be with him.

*A few weeks later*
*Shawn's POV*
It's been 3 weeks and Sarah hasn't texted me back. A few seconds later, I got a text from Sarah.

From Princess 👑💕:
I want to be a Princess. X
Princess 👑💕:
I'm so happy that your going to be a Princess. X
From Princess 👑💕:
I love you My Prince. X
Princess 👑💕:
I love you too My Princess. X

I can't believe that she wants to be a Princess. We've arranged for us to go out in public together tomorrow evening and hopefully the news and the world will know that we're together.  Because I want the whole world to know how much I love her.