annoyance

Days had passed since Sebastian had bitten you. The pain hadn't subsided in the least; your muscles were sore and aching, and a large dark bruise had formed at least an inch in every direction from where he bit. The pain made you dizzy and nauseous at times, causing you to sway on your feet, your body reacting horribly to the bite. However, you still had to do your job. That's the only reason why you were. 

You were not here to be someone's pet. You were not here to be sexually harassed or berated. You grumbled in annoyance under your breath. You tried to focus on your task, washing the dishes, but it didn't help take your mind off of anything. You were annoyed. Beyond annoyed. Furious.

"Oh, I own you now. I'll bite and drink your blood to do so," you mocked Sebastian rudely, using your best/worst vampire impression. He did seem more like a vampire than a demon to you, and you continued to think about the whole situation while finishing up your job. A voice cleared itself behind you. Your entire body tensed, and the plate you were holding dropped into the sink with a loud bang. Turning around, you saw Sebastian standing by the kitchen door, slightly amused. "You really think I sound like that?" He tilted his head to the side, smiling slightly. "That hurts." 

You rolled your [eye color] eyes. "Fuck off, Sebastian. I have things to do."

An annoyed growl sounded from the raven haired man.  You ignored him the best you could, scrubbing the plate so hard you thought the designs were going to wear off.   Before you could do anything more, Sebastian was behind you.  His muscular chest pressed against your back, one hand around your waist to pin you still, the other hand firmly gripping around your throat.  His crimson eyes flickered over your body. 

"My, my.  You are an attractive woman. If only you had nice things to say as well, you would be almost perfect. Alas, you do not. Should I punish you for being to cruel to me?"

His warm breath against your neck made your knees weak, and his words making your breath hitch in his throat.

"Sebastian...," your voice was low and warning.

"Yes, pet?"

Slender fingers of his slowly moved down, grabbing the edge of your dress and pulling, his cold skin sending shivers up your spine as he caressed your thigh.  You grit your teeth, trying to push him back so you could get away, but he didn't budge.

"Moan for me."

"N-No...," you growled, only giving him a measly whimper when his fingers moved to your inner thigh, gently stroking. He gripped your thigh harshly, his nails digging into your skin, earning a pained moan. 

"There. That wasn't so hard, was it?" His tone was condecensing and crude. Before you could reply, the sound of voices near the door caught your attention. The butler sighed and moved back, letting your dress move back down. "Expect me in your room tonight at midnight," he growled in your ear, backing away towards the door.

You watched him leave, astonished and shaking. "You are such a dick!" You threw the plate from the sink at him, but he neatly dodged and it hit the wall. 

He didn't reply, only snickered at your frustration before leaving. Great. Now you were annoyed, scared and sexually frustrated. Even worse, you had a broken plate to take care of.