Barbie Beatdown

Legacy P.O.V

I slide on my bel-air 5s that matched my purple hoodie with the words Fresh written in green and outline in pink and my

pink Levis. I was to duffie as my bestfriend Jaytinia better known as Tt would say. Snap..! Had to take that picture. My singalese was wrapped in a high bun with a PINK bandana. Yep..! DTF. It's me and my ride or dies gang. Down To Fight. Speaking of Tt her caller I.D poped across my phone.

(Phone Convo)

"Sup Thot" I said bending over to get cell phone charger and stuffing it in my bag.

"Hey squally....you know the routine. A nigga ready".

"Yeah give me 15 minutes". I said ending the call.

I grab the keys to my BMW. When I got in the car I took out my R&B CD and put in Rich Homie Quan album "I Promise I Won't Stop Going In". Tt love his song I Fuck Wit You Girl. When I pulled up to the project she stay in she was already outside. She was fresh af too. She had on the red, blue,grey, and white jordan 3s everyone was trying to cop, white levis, a red and blue jordan shirt, with the matching varsity jacket with the jordan sign. Her straight tracks was 20 inches long with a chinese bang and she had a light shade of lip gloss. My bitch was bad and she knew it.

"Bad Bitch Alert" I said pulling out the driveway when she

got in.

"And you already know it...ion playing no games" she said grabbing her wallet out her bag. "I'm hungry lets get some McDonalds bruh" she said grabbing at her stomach.

"I swear you pregnant child" I said stopping at a red light reaching over to touch her stomach.

We finally got to McDonalds and she placed her order and I ordered me two sausage biscuit. We got our food and was on our way to the school. There was a little time left so we sat and eat our food in the school parking lot. Tt finished her food so fast it didn't made any since and she drink her orange juice in no time. I don't care what nobody say this chick prego. My phone vibrated and it was from her brother which is my boyfriend Trill. I ignored it because he think he slick messing with these lowclass huchie mommas round here. I look to Tt seeing that she notice he text me but I showed it no attention.

"Tt you pregnant" I asked wanting to drop the conversation before it even started.

She inhaled alot of air then exhaled."You my girl and I'm gone keep it real withca" she said twisting in her seat so that her eyes was on me. "Im not really sure, but if I am I can't keep it".

"WHY NOT" I said stuffing the other sausage biscuit in my mouth.

"Because I can't afford it" she said turning her body back to the front and shaking her head. "And if anybody know the struggle it's you Legacy, I mean the story you told me was real.

"Yea but let's not jump to conclusion yet, I will take you to get a pregnancy test afterschool" I said opening the car door.