Try Again

Trill P.O.V

"What the hell was all that about Asia" I asked while we was walking to the car. We had to leave because of the tension just now.

She sayed nothing but kept quiet. For a mintue she looked like she was hurt. I'm not gone lie if Legacy didn't found out we could of been an item again.

The car got quiet as we rode on to her house. We pull in the lane and both walk in.

I sat on the counter top and rubbed my hands through my draids. She came in and stand in front of me in just a robe. I didn't know weather she wanted to tease me or apologize. But the look on her face was sincere.

"Look Trill, when I first met you again I told you I didn't wanted to come between you and your girlfriend. I really didn't until I saw you all hug up with her. It reminded me of what we use to be. And I was jealous and still is. I admit it. I was wrong for the things I did in the past. But I thought we could of looked over that and just plan our future". She was crying and I pulled her in and she began to cry on my chest.

"Listen if anyone should be jealous it's her. She was actually just somebody for me to get over you. It wasn't no big deal at all. I know what you've done and I choose to forgive you. I just didn't wanted to break Legacy heart because of what she's going through now. But we can't just let feelings take over real quick" I said letting my true feelings out. We just stood there and hold each other tight like how I did Legacy at the hospital.     

***I know it's short but I knew you guys wanted an update.

-How tf Trill did that..?

-Do you guys think Asia bluffing (just wanna make Legacy and Tt mad).

** 15 Votes / 10 Comments / 6 Followers