Father-Daughter Time

Tt P.O.V

I couldn't take it no more. It was all to much. At the time I thought overdosing would be the right thing untill I saw a beam of light. In that beam of light I saw my dad's face. He looked more disappointed then happy to see me.

"Da-Daddy" I said running to the beam of light while crying. I hugged him but he didn't hug back.

"Jaytinia what is it that you think your doing" he said pushing me off him so we could have eye contact.

"Idk anymore daddy" I said looking at my  body laying lifeless. "Trill left me pregnant and I- I can't do it alone" the tears slowed begin to slow down.

"Tt you can't expect Trill to be their for your mistakes" he said shaking his head. Even after-life he still taking Trill side.

"I was there for his". It was true. I was there for Trill about every little thing.

"But he didn't ask you to. You just jumped right in and try to take control. You should have let him learn from his own mistakes because thats what he doing to you". My dad was right maybe I did bought this upon me and my baby.

"Now you go back and make things right.for you and my grandbaby" he said helping me stand up.

"Can I stay with you" I said turning round before I say my final goodbye.

"If you stay here you know where you going". He pointed down and I nod my head. "You gotta life full of sins to straighten out first".  I shook my head yeah and walked away from the light.

6 Comments & 5 Votes and I'll post 2 more chapters today..!