Running Game

Trinatee P.O.V

Today is the day of the custody hearing and I'm more excited then ever. Bonkerz and his girlfriend can be out my head forever if i get full custody of Peytonn.

The hearing start at 11am and I had the timer set for 9:30am. After getting up from my sleep I hoped in the shower then picked out some clothes. When I was done lotioning down I slipped on some under garments then put on a blue flare skirt,red tinktop, black and white stripe blazer, and a pair of black wedges. My hair was gel into a neat bun.

After all that i arrived at the courthouse by 10:45. I stepped out Legacy BMW after taking a deep breath and then walked inside. When I walked in I notice Bonkerz and Emoniee was already here.

Bonkerz was wearing a black button down shirt with khacki levis and a pair of black timberlands. Emoniee had on a black dress with black sandals.

"The case of Bryant vs Cezaro" I heard the judge said. I walked in first followed by Bonkerz and Emoniee. The two of us walked up front as Emoniee sat to the side.

"Okay Ms.Bryant I see that you are here to obtain full custody of your 4 year old daughter Peytonn Marie Cezaro'' the judge said looking over some paperwork.

"Yes" I said nodding my head assuring her that I am.

"And your reason to this is" she asked with a raise eyebrow.

"Well I had a few run-ins with his new partner and also his sister and I did bought that to Antonio's attention. And with them disliking me I don't want my daughter to be around them because I'm afraid she will be in harms way" I answered.

"Come on Trinatee thats my daughter you know I wouldn't put her in harms way. You want to talk about harms way tell the judge how she got hit by that car because you wasn't watching her" as soon as those words escape Bonkerz mouth I gave him a death stare.

"Is this true Ms.Bryant" the judge now turned her attention to me.

"Yes mam but it was all an accident".

"I would hope it was. What happened" she asked me.

"My daughter and I was having a girls day out and she wanted to bring her poodle so I let her. I was turning the opposite direction locking up the door and when I turned back around I saw Peytonn running after her dog across the street. A car was coming and I panic and begin screaming for the person to stop and for Peytonn to get out the road. She was making her way running back to me and the car had bad brakes" I always hate telling this story.

"Poor baby....this case will be continue tomorrow" the judge said dismissing us.

Before I got in the car to leave I saw Bonkerz smirked at me He want to play dirty. I got his ass.

(Phone Conversation) ?????

"Hey where are you" I said into my phone.

"Home why"

"I need you to do me a big favor"

"What is it"

"It's about Bonkerz"

"What about him"

"I'll be by your house in a mintue"

"Ight"