Where Does It Go From Here

Trill P.O.V

Legacy phone ring and wake us both out our sleep. She rolled over to answer it. It was from her mother. She's lucky to have one. This is Tt and I senior year and we've been depending on ourselves ever since we was sophomores. My mother never did wanted us from the start she left us with our dad when we we just 3 months old. Around our Sophomore year is when my daddy got shot and around the time I drop out the game. See I drop out because my daddy got shot over some drug deal going wrong. And I got shot for trying to lead my life the right way. You know what they say it's no getting out once you get in. But I guess I was lucky, then again whose to say they want come back for me.

"What happen" she she cried out with a tremble in her voice.

"Okay I'm coming...I'm omw" she said with tears running down her face.

I got up to run after her but she just brush me off in walked to her car. I payed it no mind cause I know it was something important because I never seen her cry like that. Once she got in the car and drove off I closed the door.

"What was that about" Tt asked hanging up her phone.

"Shiddd I don't even know" I said sitting on the chair slowly shaking my head. I was staring out of space then my phone vibrated in my pocket.

@PhilippianBrat: Trill..?

@DhatNikkaTrill: Yo...

@PhilippianBrat: Is Tt home..?

@DhatNikkaTrill: Yea, why wassah

@PhilippianBrat: I just thought that me and her should sit in talk

@DhatNikkaTrill: Yhu sho

@PhilippianBrat: Look I'm ready for any bullshit Tt has to offer. She needs to stop being so childish and get over it. And I think we can all sit down and work things out

@DhatNikkaTrill: Hell yhu can try...but if something go round yhu ain't pressing charges cause Tt crazy as hell

@PhilippianBrat: Neva dhat I can handle mines and if shit gets hectic I'll take my L. I'll be over in a few.

Tt P.O.V

I was trying to call Legacy but I was getting the voicemail. I text her and got no response so I started to get worried. So quickly I got up and ran for the door and it opened for me. On the other side was Miss. I Almost Had My "Boyfriend" Killed.

"Excuse Me" she said brushing pass me. It wasn't no bad tone so I let it slide. Let alone I'm pregnant.

"Yo Tt where you going" Trill asked calling after me as I was walking out the door.

"Just gone to catch a ride from Hailey to find Legacy" I said turning around. Hailey was part of our set and she lived in the same projects.

"In a rush"...? He asked.

"It depends" I said stepping in and closing the door back.

"Asia" he said looking to her and back at me as if she was about to speak.

"Tt look"....and she was. What kind of shit is this. I cut her off.

"Tf yall want from me. You need to speak faster. You coming over here to talk to me so I know you already plan what to say and how to say it before coming here. No one have time for that Tt look shit".

Trill looked me as if he wanted to say something smart but I gave him that I dare you look. Asia faced just turned red. I don't if it was from embarrassment or anger, but it better be the first one.

"Look I apologize for what I done. And I understand it was wrong. I don't need for you to trust me just forgive me. I was mixed with the wrong people at the wrong time" she said all in one breath.

"Wrong people wrong time my ass. You let them bastards shot the only thing I had left. It ain't enough for apologies for that. I could of lost him" I said with the tears running down my face. Forget the line "Never let the enemy see you cry".

"Well he is here now. So you cab stop the bullshit and stop being childish. Damn its been almost 3 years and you on the same shit. Im just trying to make peace. Damn." she said throwing het hands up. I had a fucking nuff. I ran over to her and punch her square in the nose. She grabbed me by hair slangging me on the floor. But my hands ain't stop doe I pulled her down with me and rolled her over. It wasn't long before I felt Trill grip around my waist. She had my hair somehow her hair got out of my grip and she was punching me in my face. She let go and I kicked her face. I was even mader when I saw the bitch wasn't bleeding. Just an all over red face. I blackout and was saying all the curse words there is. I was going on and on until what Trill said catch me off guard.

"You pregnant" he asked hell of confuse. I didn't answer. "I'm waiting" he said turning me around so I was facing him. The tears came nonstop now. "I give you a little bit of privilege and you gone go out and get pregnant. You damn near 17 and we can barley take care of our damn self. What tf yo" he yelled brushing by me. He walked into his room while I just collapsed on the floor and brawl my eyes out. He came back out with a duffle bag and told Asia come on. I was shocked. I mean I didn't expected for him to take it easy but he left alone. Pregnant.