He Dont Love Me No More: Part 1

S/O to Miawya for making a cover for the book. Thanks...! Any other volunteers can make one to 'Sleeping with the enemy' or 'Family Hustle'. Just message me.

2 Months Later.....

Asia P.O.V

"Come on Bonkerz we gone be late" I yelled upstairs putting my Jordan grapes to match my shirt with a pair of light skinny jeans.

"I'm coming girl dang" he said putting on his Adidas suit. I was taking him to meet Trill and later on all of us are going on a double date with his girlfriend Emoniee. She was  tall, darkskin, and looked just like a model.

We pulled up to Trill house and I rung the door bell. Tt answer the door and looked real shock  when she saw me with Bonkerz.

"Wassup girl" Trill said walking pass Tt and pulling me in the house. Bonkerz follow behind. Trill turn his focus to Bonkerz.

"Uhh Trill this is my older brother Bonkerz, Bonkerz this is my boyfriend Trill" they dapped each other up and Tt rolled her eyes and went upstairs.

We talked for what seems like hours. They were really getting along and I was happy.

2 Hours Later

We were over at Emoniee house getting dressed. She has so much clothes and we bout the same size so she let me borrow some.

"Here you should put on this" she said giving me a midthigh, strapless, purple dress. Trill and I was wearing purple and her and Bonkerz was turquoise.

"And I will put on this" she said pulling out a dress that look just like the purple one but it was turquoise.

We showered and got dress. She curled my hair, apply my eyelashes and gave me some purple lipstick. She left her hair curly from the shower and stuck with no make-up. She didn't need it. I have a BEAUTIFUL sister-in-law.

"Ready" we both said at the same time grabbing a pair of red bottoms and slipping them on .

Both boys were looking extremely good, and smelt good to. We were now on our way to the the most expensive restaurant in town.

Trill P.O.V

We pulled up to the restaurant and I heard the girls gasp.

"This is nice baby" Asia said grabbing my hand and smiling ear-to-ear as we walked inside.

"I know you would....reservations" I said as the four of us approach the front.

"This way" the man said staring at Emoniee but Bonkerz didn't notice.

(During Dinner)

"Here you go mam" our waitress said giving Asia a piece of chocolate cake.

"I didn't order this though" she said looking from me to the waitress. She took it anyway and put the fork into it. She gasp as the top part came off and revealed a key.

"You want to move in baby" I asked with an eyebrow raised. It may not seem like a big step but she always bugged me about it.

The rest of the night she couldn't stop smiling and looking at me.

"Baby don't look like that, you gone move in soon" Bonkerz said to Emoniee who slightly smile. Although she looked likely she wanted to smile real hard.

Another hour passed and we got ready to leave and head home. We took the car back to Emoniee's house and went our  separate ways.

"Moving day tomorrow" Asia said grabbing my hand.

Legacy P.O.V

I was laying on bed and all of a sudden Trinatee called my name.

"Wassup" I said walking downstairs. She was on the computer looking at a picture. As I walk closer I notice it was Trill, Asia, Bonkerz, and some model looking chick.

"He don't love me no more" Trinatee said and tears started to fall out her eyes. I move her to the side and continue to look through the pictures. I saw Asia looking at a chocolate cake with glossy eyes. The next picture showed a key. She moved in..! -_-

Guess he really was over me. I wasn't over him though.

"He don't love me no more either" I said getting up from the computer and walking towards the sofa. That must of really hurt the both of us because we both slept the whole day and forgot about poor Peytonn Marie.

(Next Morning)

I woke up with a smile on my face not even the feeling of nausea is not about to ruin today. Today is my mom birthday and I'm gone make sure she enjoys it.

I put on a black shirt with a picture of my mom and I that we took when I was eight at a zoo. Some regular dark blue bleach jeans with my oreo 5's.

"Knock Knock" I said intruding into my mother house. It was quiet to quiet.

"Ma you ready" I yelled as I made my way upstairs to her room.

I walked closer to getting bed and immediately threw up. The sight was awful. There was drugs and blood everywhere. I shook her and felt for a pulse. When I shook her she fall over and I saw that she was shot in the back of her head.

I picked up the box that was full of drugs and the box read 'Denario's Supply'. I threw it down and dial 911. I told them everything and they pronounced her dead.

What has she done..? Who would do this..?

I don't know what happened but I awoke in a hospital bed with Trinatee, Tt, and Peytonn Marie by my side.

"What happen to me" I know it was something bad because they facial expression said it all.

"I'll get the nurse" Tt said and Trinatee nodded in approval.

5 minutes later Tt walked in with a nurse that also had a blank expression.

"Legacy Scott" the nurse said dryly.

"Yes" I said struggling to sit up.

"You blacked out and it caused you to have a miscarriage. I'm really sorry" she said sympathetically.

I begin to sniffle and nodded as my three best supporters gathered around me. They chanted caring words trying to console me. But what they don't know is that it was kind of relief.

Asia moves in. Uhh Trouble....

Bonkerz new girl. Trinatee gone be jealous.

Legacy still wants Trill. Well damn.

Her mom passed..! ^O^

She had a miscarriage. How is that a relief..?

It ain't all that but it's important to the story later on..!

Check out my new book 'Family Hustle' my opinion Is that it's greater than this one.