Sabir&Sapphire

Excerpt from my book Star Cursed which is also on the Radish App

Chapter 48

18+ Readers only

Contains:

Sexual Content

Chapter 48 ~ [Sabir & Sapphire - Part 1]

A Punisher. Suddenly I understood the term perfectly. I guess it was an appropriate label for Dark Gems who were born twin boys, born to be punished for a life time if both lived. Where both were constantly deprived of magic, which meant they were consumed with other desires. I guess to compensate for their lack of fulfilment.

Seducing a female Gem was a good way of fulfilling lust and a void of magic.

However, I had two magic-bonded partners. One partner who completely avoided me to control himself and one who was consumed with bringing me towards torturous pleasure.

I think about this as Sabir leads me down the stairs from the luxurious prisons, to the hall outside and down towards the direction where Val was taken. Eventually I register our final destination.

A lab.

Perfect.

Not.

A lab, a dungeon, a prison, a counsellor's room; all places Sabir would thrive with his skills of manipulation.

Sabir doesn't even say a word as we reach the door signed with hazards and magic symbols. I simply follow, knowing if I do not follow, he'll just drag me along anyway; and that would involve touching me. I didn't want him to touch me.

Not yet.

Being drained of magic made female Gems instinctively crave sex. It wasn't just emotional, it was logical, sex involved a lot of touching and skin to skin contact. A perfect way for two magic-bonded partners to be together in the ultimate sense. However, I knew that one wanting touch from him – a touch that could drain me on his command – would start the insanity to set it. And if I wasn't feeling mentally strong enough, I would give into my instincts to let him control me.

And, oh boy, did he know how to control me.

"I suppose you want to chat to me again about the Gem soldier I killed on Earth?" I start as he opens the lab door and stands back to let me enter first.

He simply raises a brow at me.

I continue, "You never did finish 'rehabilitating me', or punishing me... for an act of self-defence," I continue as I slip past him.

"It is the self-defence I don't believe you need, sweetheart," he says easily, shutting the door and waiting for me to take in my surroundings.

All I see is a hall way with different unlit lab rooms, at the end is a bigger white room, with a few beeps and pings echoing down the hall way.

"To self-defend is natural, it cannot be beaten out of someone," I mutter, narrowing my eyes as a doctor walks by the hall in the lit room at the end.

Unfortunately, with my memories back, I knew how quickly he could make me into his eager lap dog. An eager whore. He could make me believe whatever he wanted; but I was more amenable back then. I had changed, I had grown. Now it was time to test my new found strength.

"In general, defence isn't a term you should worry about," Sabir speaks dryly as he puts a hand on my back and leads me down the hall, "Especially when you don't know how to even use a radio."

My skin tingles as I feel him play with the magic, about to take it, then letting it slip back under my skin.

It distracts me for a moment, but I quickly remember to stop and react, choosing shock as my primary emotion.