Hraken&Sabir&Sapphire

Excerpt from my book Pleasures of Kiyr which is also on the Radish App

(2nd Episode)

18+ Readers only

Contains:

Sexual Content

M/F/M

Episode 2

We were back again. In the sun drenched Golden Palace only cooled by the surrounding forest. The place is fairly quiet, half the Royal Gems had moved to Central Universe to claim their stake in an Intergalactic Alliance of government bodies and differing life-holding planets.

But we weren't just another species, we were equivalent to gods on that Neutral Ground. I had requested to come back home to Kiyr, watching the courtyard that had been grown and maintained by my dead best-friend, Celeste.

I'm holding her favourite white flower, a daisy, while I recline on the bay seat over looking the over-grown garden. I lean back on the pillow wearing nothing but a blue pair of panties. Yes, I was half-naked, but no, I didn't care. I was lying here, with my eyes closed, the daisy pressed to my nose so I could inhale the old scent of Celeste.

It smelled just like her.

I lean back on the pillow, close my eyes, feeling a tear escape the corner of my vision as I remember how she used to warn me of Hraken the Warrior... who was now my King.

~

A memory from 1001 years ago

Celeste and I are curled up against the same bay-window, this time kneeling, facing one another. I'm in my blue panties, she's in her white.

"Did you know, you can eat roses?" she asks, smiling as she grows a single rose petal in her hand with her bountiful magic, "I asked Traegr to try one... he tossed it aside and told me to spread my legs so he could taste his favourite flower," she rolls her eyes and breaks off half the petal, giving me one half, "Try it."

I take it and put it on my tongue, closing my lips, intrigued by its flavour as I cringe my eyebrows together and roll my tongue around to taste it further.

"Weird," I swallow it and try not to laugh, almost choking as it goes down with not enough saliva.

"Don't die on me, princess," Celeste scolds me, "I don't want the King thinking I killed his favourite slave by making her choke on a flower –"

"I'm not his favourite and you know it. Oh, shush, look, they're coming back," I whisper, looking out over the courtyard, I see Hraken, Traegr and Sabir covered in dirt and sweat, leading back more Dark Gems. They has been scouting the perimeters of our forest, on some sort of training regime, "Kiss me, quickly, while they watch."

She smiles and we both know the Royal Dark Gems will be watching us, appearing completely naked in a see-through window, making out. So she runs a lithe, graceful hand through my hair as I do the same to her white soft, strands, and our lips lock together, our tongues exploring each other's mouths as the Dark Gems get closer.

We don't stop until we hear a door squeak open close by from the courtyard. We pull apart and quickly lean in on each other, my head on her shoulder, her head on mine as we wait for the Dark Gems to pass, to see us sprawled out, naked, relaxing... unfazed.

"I saw you two sluts," Traegr growls as he stalks by, not bothering to watch us as he hurries along, limping a little. Celeste instantly moves to get up, to follow and heal him, but I grab her wrist and hold her back.