Celeste&Sapphire&Traegr&Sabir[past]

Excerpt from my book Pleasures of Kiyr which is also on the Radish App

(3rd Episode)

[4th episode and any onwards will be exclusive to the Radish App and must be bought to be viewed]

18+ Readers only

Contains:

Sexual Content

M/F/M/F

Episode 3

"Are you ready to face everyone, cheeky whore?" Sabir asks me after keeping me locked in his dungeon of pleasures for the past twelve hours. I was relatively sore... and by relatively... I mean very. I could waddle, which was a surprise. I thought I'd be crawling by the time he was done with me.

I stumble out of the dungeon with Sabir's hand on the nape of my neck, holding me close and reminding me of his complete dominion over my body. Everything I did, went through him. Not always twenty-four seven, but only when Traegr decided I needed punishing and handed me over to our generous Punisher.

Sabir knew how to bring Royal female Gems to the best or the worst, extreme sexual pleasures. Which bordered upon torture. Which helped keep us in line.

It didn't help that physical contact allowed the Royal male Gems to drain our elemental magic, whether we controlled water, fire, earth or air. If they touched us and took our magic, we were susceptible to sex.

They needed us to fill their voids of darkness. We needed them to take out excess pooling of magic. Unfortunately for me, my control over water was minimal. I was a fake princess – purposefully chosen by Sabir and Traegr to be the representation of the females of my race.

A perfect way to keep the females in line so they didn't succeed in a rebellion.

I was certainly no leader.

I grew up in a small town with no knowledge other than how to sneak my way around to grab the things I wanted. Like excess desert which I'd share with Celeste from the kitchens.

Sabir is dragging me to the Dining Den now. The Dark Gems Dining Den was dark themed and medieval. Love couches, multiple fire places and huge beautiful paintings on the walls, representing the beauty of Kiyr nature.

"I can b-barely walk," I push back on Sabir's hand and force myself to halt. He stops for me but only so he can grab my chin and force my head up.

"If you can barely walk, sweet princess, you can still walk," Sabir growls this with menace in my ear and then grabs the back of my neck again, shoving me forward.

I shouldn't love Sabir being so rough on me, but for some reason I was accustomed to it. Perhaps I was used to it. However, our connection through the magic-bond made me have feelings for him and I wished I could be his personally.

Except, I was the King's plaything too. Traegr was ruthless. If he wasn't fucking Celeste, he was fucking me. If he wasn't fucking either of his two favourite fuck-toys, then he was being a ruthless leader circulating through the nearby cities.

If he wasn't in the Gem Palace, Sabir took over rule while Hraken helped maintain peace.

Royal Gems weren't normal creatures like the regular Gems of Kiyr. Royal Gems, females and males alike, were almost viewed as gods in this world. We had extraordinary power, extraordinary desires and needs – and historic battles for power over Kiyr.

Whether it be Obsidian, Ametrine or Madeira Citrine lineages competing for the throne – or the females trying to regain primary control over the Golden Palace.