Luvenia&Thaddeus&Sylvan

Excerpt from my book Dragon's Blood 

(Part 2 Ch. 12)

18+ readers only

Contains:

Minimal Sexual Content

Teasing

Part 2 Ch. 12

I don't look back, I speed ahead and I reach guest room 12 in record time, opening the unlocked door to waltz into the warm air, lit by the fireplace and burning sticks of flame around the room. It was so romantic, it was perfect... and... as I turn around, curious to see how my mates are coping with the change of events... I wait a few moments but they don't appear.

Curious, I walk back to the open door and look down the corridor to check on their progress.

My eyes widen as I see my father, Lochness, speaking to Thaddeus and Sylvan further down the long corridor. He's growling low about something. I'm not sure if it's me, or them that he's angered by. I hope he hasn't read their minds and found out I was wilfully seducing them back here. Because, despite how much he approved of them as mates, the realisation of what they'd eventually do to me and my father's undoubted reaction... well... that would be unbearably embarrassing. A little shaken, I quickly slip back into the guest room and head over to the back left corner of the room that leads to the adjoining bathroom.

I aim to hide in there and my eyes light up in delight at the huge round tub, ceramic, with an influx of spring water and an out pour as well. It was natural water and perfect to bathe in. It steamed a little too, clearly heated by some of our complicated systems we had within the mountain walls.

I want to undress, but first I scan with my power to check on the presence of minds in the corridor. Two.

Lochness has now disappeared.

Sighing in relief, I strip out of my cotton wool dress I borrowed from the slave lady and I slip into the steaming water, turning and glancing at myself in the huge mirror on the opposite wall with gold trimmings. I frown when I see my hacked off hair, at my shoulders and messy at the ends.

No one commented on it besides Amadahy. No one seemed to care. But as I think about that more, I realise I am wrong. Everyone understood that I knew my own mind. So no one questioned it, or at least, no one dared too, not even my own mother. It makes me smile, at least I did command some sort of respect. I just had to see it, i guess it was easy to overlook the obvious when it is right in front of you sometimes.

Perhaps I'd have to be more mindful. Ironically.

However, as I think this, I start to hear foot falls enter the guest room, so I quickly slip back into the water and sit on a carved rock step, the water now just under my chin. I wait there, curious for my mates to find me and see their reaction this time, now that I am naked.

I wait.

And wait.

They have stopped in the other room and I can't hear them approach. I assume they are nervously discussing my unlikely actions. Perhaps they didn't believe I was actually giving them an inch to work with. Perhaps they thought I was planning another attack.

When a minute passes and they don't appear, I close my eyes briefly and picture them naked in the bath with me.

Oh, how many times I had pictured them naked and rippling with hardened muscles of war and scars of battles they won, never losing, not once. That sort of strength had my insides warming. If they could stop a war, they could protect my family, my home and most importantly, myself. I mean, I would happily defend myself, but just knowing they were extra back up was always a comforting thought... one that made my womanly insides, untouched, innocent still... melting... all together into a needy brawl of clenching, wanting lust.