Hael&Lochness&Madeline

Excerpt from my book Dragon's Slave

(Chapters 37 - 39)

18+ readers only

Contains:

Sexual Content

M/F/M Menage

BDSM

Quite intense erotica, aka, NOT for the faint of heart

Ch.37

What's on the other side of the door doesn't surprise me. This was like a backstage entrance, onto the stage where Hael was lounging on a shiny new golden throne, treasure starting to pile up around him.

Before him was the long line of travelers. Those at the front of the line were carefully speaking a few words to Hael, before putting down their treasure at his feet.

"We collected precious stones from our small village, and constructed a necklace of green emeralds in your honor," a little boy comes forward holding the necklace in his hands.

Hael says nothing, as he watches the boy place the jewelry on top of the ever growing pile of jewels.

"Next," I hear a feminine voice pipe up timidly, and I stay in the door way, clenching the doorframe, hurting my nails as they dig into the wood.

I couldn't believe my offended eyes.

It was an ex-slave, kneeling, head bowed, trinkets adorning every inch of her body so she almost looked naked, except the thin silver chain wrapped all around her, happened to cover her most intimate parts... barely.

I thought they had all been banished!

I instantly go red in the face, and the ex-slave happens to glance up very quickly at my presence not far away – as if she has heard my inner cursing.

She smirks.

I'm fuming – ready to scream!

I look at Hael and he is focused upon the next lot of travelers falling to their knees before him, begging him to keep their alliance even though these lot brought no gifts with them.

My mate has not even glanced in my direction – but I know he is aware of my presence.

"I'm surprised you're not on your knees begging me for mercy," Hael speaks loudly, facing the travelers who were already supplicating themselves. They look at him with confusion.

"But, sire –" one of them begins to question him, but he is cruelly cut off with a snarl from the impatient Dragon Lord.

"Not you," Hael slowly turns his gaze to finally acknowledge me, "I'm talking to the insolent little slave of mine."

I simply glare at him, eager to fight but knowing I wanted an explanation for everything first– namely the tall skinny blonde ex-slave, who is now watching our interaction with hooded eyes and an uncontained smile.

I can't help but flick my eyes from Hael, to hers, and back again.

"I will not be begging you, Dragon Lord," I answer him surprisingly clearly, despite the way my heart beat was running a million miles a minutes.

He knew I could recognize the ex-slave.

"I will tell you one more time, Madeline, get down on your knees, bow your head and apologize... for your behavior the other night," Hael doesn't bother looking at me again, as he says this he speaks to the crowd before him, calmly and in control.