Honey Get the Gun, I'm Going in Headfirst

You were in a bright room. Walking on what seemed to be light.

Suddenly, you saw a flash of golden. You shielded your eyes from it. "God?" You asked.

"No. Wrong guess sweetheart!" Said a childish voice. In came in view was a dark-skinned girl with curly brown hair and glasses. "I'm Avery, your guardian Angel."

(I'm always someone's angel :3 I dunno why I'd add myself in a book twice but such is life. Darling is dead anyway, that part where she reawakens was an extra. Nothing more.)

"So I'm not dead?" You asked.

"Nope! You're in a coma because you have a rare disease called The Black Thorns of Hell. These black thorns stick out of your neck and stuff. It's usually poisonous, like a pufferfish." Avery said.

Damn, this girl is kooky.

"Okay, so what's happening and- WHAT THE FUCK WHY AM I MOVING WITHOUT MY BODY DOING SO?????" You yelled. You were actually hugging Ciel.

And your consciousness wasn't even really stable nor doing anything.

"That's why I'm here. See, your 2P got ahold of your body." Avery said.

"What the devil is a 2P?" You asked.

"A two person version of you. See, you're a killer who keeps secrets and falls in love yet you're shy. Your 2P is different however. Your complete opposite." Avery explained.

(Oh shit, it just got Hetalia up in here. Grab the rifle, Grell. I'm going after Ollie first!)

"That's educational." You said sarcastically. "So my body has been taken over by a second personality of mine. This is presumptuous."

"This version of you needs to go." Avery said.

No shit Sherlock.

"____, please! Calm yourself! You shouldn't be out of bed like this." Ciel warned. But then he realized this wasn't the real you.

(We shall just call her Zuly instead of you because that's confusing.)

Zuly licked her lips. She wanted something tasty. That Ciel Phantomhive looked like a fun pawn to toy with.

"Dead or alive, this 2P punk of a bitch better not touch Ciel or I'm gonna kick her fucking ass." You said.

Avery sighed and faces the crowd. "You know, Author-chan will have a great deal of trouble getting a sequel together. You better be lucky you have such a considerate author."

Note : This was just for fun. It has absolutely nothing to do with the story XD