Chap 5

"So what happened?" Suga asked.

"Dont ever tell this to anyone.."

"Ok. Now tell me..."

"Jimin kidnapped Jennie and Nari." i said.

"Jinjja? No wonder he looks suspicious nowadays."

- flashback -

Suga's pov

"Jimin-ah, can you help me get my phone jusr right beside you?" Jimin still daydream and he've never been like this before.

"Yah! Jimin."

"Ne?" he said.

"Ne?.. Cant you hear what i said?"

"Ah sorry. I was thinking about something just now. What is it?" he asked.

"Help me to take my phone. Its just right beside you." I finally obtain my phone.

Tomorrow...

"Sighh its the first time that we perform without Taehyung hyung." Jungkook said while taking a sip of water.

"Jimin-ah, do you mind if you take over Taehyung's part?" Rap Monster, the leader of BTS, asked Jimin.

"Jimin? Yah chimchim!"

"Ne? Sorry... I will ta-take over his part." he said.

"Yah, are you okay? You look down." i asked.

"Yeah im fine.. Im going to the bathroom for awhile."

- end of flashback -

Taehyung's pov

"Im so confused. He say he's not the real kidnapper." i said.

"Hmm but we have a concert tomorrow.. You coming?" he asked.

"Yeah. Ive been practicing abit." we both chatted for a moment and i went home straight.

After 20 minutes of driving, i finally reached home and locked the car. Then i head inside the house and the same thing happened again, the house is in a mess.

"Just who the f**k did this?!" I took out my phone and call Jimin.

"Yah!! Why did you keep on throwing my stuffs at my house?!?!"

"What? Its not me. I told you that im not the real kidnapper." then, he hung up the phone and the unknown number came again.

"Are you the one that throw my stuffs around?!"

"Yes, i just want to find something that is useful. And..."

"What?" i asked.

"Look behind you."

"Just do it..." i turned around and someone put a handkerchief at my mouth. Then, everything went blank.

"Hmm... Where am i?.." i woke up and i found myself inside the store. I look at my right and i saw Nari sitting down there.

"Nari? Nari-ah?" i wanted to go to her but the problem is my hand is all tied.

"Hmm? Appa!!" She got tied too but she's not sitting down on a chair. This time, she was tied up as if she is a dog. Chain were wrapped around at both her ankle.

"Nari-ah do me a favour. Can you untie the knot at my hand since your hands are not tied." She ran behind me even though she cant reach but she still tried.

She managed to untie the knot and now its my turn to break the chain. "Let me find something heavy first." I found a hammer at the shelf and i grab it.

Then, i hit the chain hard and it break at one try. "Gaja.." i said and Nari still there. I wonder why she still stand there.

"Appa... I have a bomb with me..."

~ no author-nim note ~