Chap 1

Jennie's pov

"Eomma! Appa! Ireonna! Remember what day it is today?" Nari happily jumped on the bed and both me and taehyung wake up.

"Its 23 march..." my eyes opened wide. Taehyung too.

"Oh? Our child is turning 8 today? Omo!" Taehyung tickle her and i head to shower.

After showering, i asked Nari to shower and i see Taehyung, pretending to sleep.

"Yah, i know you're awake. Wake up and go to shower."

"Can you help me bath? Im lazy..."

"This kid... Yah!" i tickle Taehyung's weakest part and he finally get up. "Okok im going. But im missing something."

"What is it?" he kissed me on the lips and he head to shower after that. Then, i went down to cook breakfast.

"Eomma, did you cook breakfast?" Nari said.

"Oh? You're done showering? Ne im cooking. Go and sit down first. Im almost done." I served the food on top of the dining table and just in time Taehyung finished showering.

After we all eat, they head out of the house. Taehyung has to go to the studio and Nari have piano lesson. I give Nari her lunchbox and kissed Taehyung. Then, they drove off. I went inside the house. "Aish the house is in a mess.." I begin cleaning the house for a few hours. I pick up Nari's toys, sweep the floor, vacuum, mop and clean the window.

"Done!" I lie down on the sofa and i realised its already 2:30pm.

"Omo... Nari's piano lesson already ended." I changed my clothes and head towards my car. Then, head to Nari's piano lesson.

2:50pm...

I look around but she's not around. "Excuse me but did you see Nari?" I asked the person at the counter. "She just went out with your cousin."

"Hmm? But all of my cousins is from overseas." i said. I thanked her and look around the neighbourhood. "Nari-ah? Kim Nari!" I shout for her name but she didnt appear. I called Taehyung.

"Oppa, did you pick Nari up just now?" I asked.

"No? Why?"

"She's not inside her music school. I tried to find her around the neighbourhood but couldnt."

"I'll call the police. You head home first okay? Let the police solved this." I agree and hang up the phone call.

A/N : Im so sorry if the chapter is short. I tried to publish chap1 just now but i couldnt because it says "unable to publish"... fuck my life... Anyways, book 2 is here! So basically, the whole chap is gonna be about kidnapping so book 2 too. And hopefully book 3 will be out after book 2. I will try to explain here. So each book is gonna a different genre [e.g. romance, horror, mystery and others] do read, vote and comment on book 1 and book 2. Talking about book 1, if some of you havent read book 1, pleaseeeeee do so if not the story is gonna get confusing for you. :) saranghaeyoooo readers💓💞💕💖💓💞💖