Chap 7 [FINAL]

3 months later...

Jennie's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling alot better, i look at my gunshot wound and i got reminded of the day i was kidnapped. "Eommaaa.... goodmorning.." Nari went inside my room, half awake. 

"Oh look my precious baby just woke up." I carry her and hugged. "Did you sleep well?" She nodded then i look at Taehyung. "Hmm.. Nari ah, can you do me a favour? Wake appa by jumping on the bed will you but be careful." She agree. I put her down and silently tip toeing towards the bed. "Appaaaa ireona!" 

"Ya Kim Nari.. give me 5 more minutes..." he said. "If you dont wake up now, eomma will kill you." 

"Who taught you all this?" he asked. "Me..." I said then began to punch him with my pillow. "Wake up its already 9:30am!" Then he pull me and Nari towards him. Gosh how strong is he to pull us both...

"Ok stop it. Now both of you go to shower. I'll go make breakfast after that." I head to shower first before both of them shower since i have to make breakfast.

20 minutes later...

"Eomma!" Nari ran towards me and tripped. "Oh Nari-ah, you okay?" I asked since im worried.

"Im alright! Its okay eomma, im strong just like appa." I rub her hair and served the food on the table. Taehyung arrived on the table after that. 

We finish eating as i only cook less since im abit lazy. "Jennie-ah, why not only both of us go out? Ive asked the boys to take care of Nari just for today." Taehyung asked.

"Why out of a sudden? And why only both of us?"

"You'll see." I agree and called the boys to come our house. 

30 minutes...

"Oh the door bell! Taehyung ah can you see whos at the door?" I ask Taehyung to check for me since im busy washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen. 

"TAEHYUNGGG" the boys exclaimed as they get to see Taehyung after 3 months. They both chat for awhile and i get ready after doing house chores.

"Taehyung-ah, lets go. Im done getting ready so yeah..." I said.

"Wahh eomma so pretty. Dont go back home so late if not i will miss you and appa.." she said with aegyo. 

"I will dear, dont worry." I said and kissed her forehead. Then me and Taehyung head towards his car.

He drove off after starting the engine. "Where are we heading?" i asked out of curiousity. 

"Somewhere special.." He continue driving without even talking to me.

We arrived at the place and I saw tables with balloons and flowers on the table just right beside the beach. "Wahh Taehyung.. i didnt expect this.. But whats the motive?" i asked.

"Im supposed to cover your eyes and go there but you discover it first. Well... remember what date is it today?" I recall and its our 8th marriage annivesary. 

"Ahh i remember. Well its romantic. Thank you babe." I kiss his cheeks and head towards the table. He cook the food on the barbeque pit and chat throughout the whole celebration. 

"Jennie-ah... Dont ever leave me. If you do, i will catch you." he said. I blushed and we kissed. 

Author-nim note: Hey y'all. Im back from hiatus. I was too packed and too exhausted so finally got the time to update my books HAHA. Well the reason why i make this chapter the last is im probably gonna end this series but dont be sad because i got my other books you can read and its BTS and Vixx.. hehe.. but anyways thanks for all the support and positive comments i get from this book. Really X10 appreciate it.